Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Post !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Exclamation Last Post !

Just in case.... if from Saturday I no longer post, or perhaps you feel my threads lack that sardonic wit or maybe are being written by another hand..or if my body is found washed up on the West coast wrapped in plastic sheeting, please read back through my past posts. Thnx
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Just in case.... if from Saturday I no longer post, or perhaps you feel my threads lack that sardonic wit or maybe are being written by another hand..or if my body is found washed up on the West coast wrapped in plastic sheeting, please read back through my past posts. Thnx
    What ? Are you actually one of the sopranos ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

WTF dude? You can't go, how will I answer every Q with WWMD (what would Mellors do).

Seriously, you okay?
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Reviews

What ? Are you actually one of the sopranos ?

I can supply some ex-special forces operatives should you require them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Reviews

You're not leaving are you Mellors??? Don't do this to me! We both joined around the same time and reached 1000 posts around the same time. You can't quit on me now!

Unless of course you are planning a serious punt on Sat that you think you may not recover from. In which case I say - go with a smile!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    You're not leaving are you Mellors??? Don't do this to me! We both joined around the same time and reached 1000 posts around the same time. You can't quit on me now!

Unless of course you are planning a serious punt on Sat that you think you may not recover from. In which case I say - go with a smile!
    Words of wisdom from morph what's the story mellors what's going on have you found love our are you and nikki eloping.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Words of wisdom from morph what's the story mellors what's going on have you found love our are you and nikki eloping.
    No fraid not but I did enjoy the picture of her pussy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post

Worse, Morpheus, worse

Reviews

Worse, Morpheus, worse
    the intrigue, you're either getting married or emigrating and leaving all the lovely ladies of E-I behind

or you're meeting Lucy :-)
    Last edited by Rodney69; 18-04-11 at 20:22.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast