Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Exclamation Last Post !

Just in case.... if from Saturday I no longer post, or perhaps you feel my threads lack that sardonic wit or maybe are being written by another hand..or if my body is found washed up on the West coast wrapped in plastic sheeting, please read back through my past posts. Thnx
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Just in case.... if from Saturday I no longer post, or perhaps you feel my threads lack that sardonic wit or maybe are being written by another hand..or if my body is found washed up on the West coast wrapped in plastic sheeting, please read back through my past posts. Thnx
    What ? Are you actually one of the sopranos ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

WTF dude? You can't go, how will I answer every Q with WWMD (what would Mellors do).

Seriously, you okay?
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Reviews

What ? Are you actually one of the sopranos ?

I can supply some ex-special forces operatives should you require them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Reviews

You're not leaving are you Mellors??? Don't do this to me! We both joined around the same time and reached 1000 posts around the same time. You can't quit on me now!

Unless of course you are planning a serious punt on Sat that you think you may not recover from. In which case I say - go with a smile!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Mellors mate what's the story what's going on .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

mellors (18-04-11)

Ahhh Mellors do not let posters to put you down. Sometimes people come accross as nasty and sarcastic in their posts, but the most important think is to not take it personaly and enjoy yourself. I hope you will keep posting cos I do enjoy reading you.
    xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    You're not leaving are you Mellors??? Don't do this to me! We both joined around the same time and reached 1000 posts around the same time. You can't quit on me now!

Unless of course you are planning a serious punt on Sat that you think you may not recover from. In which case I say - go with a smile!
    Words of wisdom from morph what's the story mellors what's going on have you found love our are you and nikki eloping.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Ahhh Mellors do not let posters to put you down. Sometimes people come accross as nasty and sarcastic in their posts, but the most important think is to not take it personaly and enjoy yourself. I hope you will keep posting cos I do enjoy reading you.
    xxxxxxx
    Well sad Nicole what a nice thing to say when you jumping the pond would love to meet you I can only imagine what people are saying about me but fuck who cares they won't be the first and they won't be the last mellors I enjoy reading your posts i would have no problem haven a pint and a laugh mellors hang around man.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast