Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandora

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Absolutely loving the Pandora bracelets
    Not normally that into jewellery I find it's usually to dainty for me I like funky chunky things pmsl

But back on pandora ... There needs to be some more "adult" charms for sure !!!

Any ideas , sketches ect guys ......
    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    I want boobies on my pandora bracelet

Humm resonably priced I do find it's costing me a small fortune to fill mine :P xxx
    Thanks for the education Ciara. I had no idea what Pandora bracelets were. Can you actually buy the individual charms or do they come pre-made? And do they really have boobies for charms???

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (18-04-11)

Reviews

Ciara, you're going to have anyone that visits you bring you boobie charms, pussie charms, dick charms and anything else adult themed. you'll have pandora bracelets all the way up your arms lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

I heard they were out of fashion already.

No Pandora charms for Cici!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Some charm bracelets can be quite expensive for what they are,I remember I bought a D&G charm bracelet for an X-girlfriend for our 3rd year together, with a heap load a charms etc it set me back €2,740 although that was with a load of charms it was quite expensive especially since we only last another 7 months...god I miss that girl....i know i know,wat a sad cunt..but young love is an amazing thing.
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    Some charm bracelets can be quite expensive for what they are,I remember I bought a D&G charm bracelet for an X-girlfriend for our 3rd year together, with a heap load a charms etc it set me back €2,740 although that was with a load of charms it was quite expensive especially since we only last another 7 months...god I miss that girl....i know i know,wat a sad cunt..but young love is an amazing thing.
    She got what she wanted out of you, mate. Ka ching!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I slept with her best mate she was better of without me,I was a terrible SLUT.
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12