Thread: A little rant...............................................

Angry A little rant...............................................

Now you all know that im a man of very few words.I would like to ,tonight, to make an exception and rant about something that comes to mind.

We have a multi cultural society. Immigration is strong and with comes various langauges which brings me to my point.The Irish cany speak their native langauge.Jesus we must be the only people in this universe who cannot hold a conversation in our own langauge.

Even the English can speak their own langauge. Remember those bastards in schools as they taught us Irish.We used to get the shit kicked out of us.I used to go on the hop from school,i was going to get the shit licked out of me anyway so i might as well give them a reason to do it.

Fuck every bloody morning this cunt comes in and moans in irish to get out or books. Struggling with his latent homosexuality he expresses his frustration through the medium of irish by simply kicking the shit out of us.

Ever ealise just as we are ready to defend ourselves and just before the age of adulthood( we can then legally hit back) we are out of school.Not one word of irish makes sense to me.when i try to speak it i cringe with anger and get ready to strike back.Damn the cunts used to teach us English in Irish??Now thats majic isnt it?? Teaching us english through Iriash while at the same time teaching us the Irish...

Conas ata tu??
    Westside.

Reviews

Tóg go bog é
    Have you written your reviews?

Sé do aois mar níl siad in on an caca a bhaint diot anois. Tá riallacha ann buíochas le dia nó an rialtas no an Celtic Tiger!

Default Fuck off..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi View Post
    Sé do aois mar níl siad in on an caca a bhaint diot anois. Tá riallacha ann buíochas le dia nó an rialtas no an Celtic Tiger!
    hows that for Irish??

An Bhfuil shea do guinne??
    Westside.