Thread: Marianna Tv

1. Default Marianna Tv

Anyone been with T Girl or know anything bout her. Would appreciate a review.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingKing View Post
    Anyone been with T Girl or know anything bout her. Would appreciate a review.
    How about a link.

3. Default

Sorry dunno how to post a link off my phone. Shes in Dublin at d moment.. Thanks.

I was with here a couple of years ago. Agreed 100 for half an hour. She wasn't interested and looked pissed off through out the entire half hour where she did nothing. Some people seem to like her, but I definitely wouldn't bother. Also, got texts off her every time she moved back to dublin for about a year. Very annoying!

I met her last year was only ment to be for a quick blow job but she kept me there for 45 min fucking my brains out. Think maybe she fancied me cause asked me to come back after her next client had left but i couldn't. Very dom did me in 5 positions spat in my face as she fucked me. Rock hard cock on her. Very nice big round ass for a tv which i got to fuck before i left. Good exp for me but like i said i think she fancied me so that always helps.