Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Betting Tips

Reviews

Default Betting Tips

Just curious if there are many on here that are a dab hand at gambling, who frequently have wins. Weather it be on the horses, football or something else...

I ask, because if there is maybe it would help for them to put tips on here for others. What I'm getting at is... if more guys on here make more money from a nice lil tip (just like QPH's grand national tip last week!!) wouldn't they be more likely to treat themselves with a visit to one of E-I's great ladies

Maybe there could be a small section for it on here..could bring more business to the ladies!

Just a thought

Reviews

I think it's experienced punter that gave the tip of Ballybriggs last week. Someone can get good information every so often. In the end the bookie always wins. It's best just to do it for a bit of fun occasionally. I wouldn't think theres many that can make a decent living out of betting.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think it's experienced punter that gave the tip of Ballybriggs last week. Someone can get good information every so often. In the end the bookie always wins. It's best just to do it for a bit of fun occasionally. I wouldn't think theres many that can make a decent living out of betting.
    Sorry it was Exp Punter.. apologies

It's just a suggestion and I know anytime I've had a win in the bookies or poker (my preferred form of gambling) I usually use some of my winnings to treat myself by seeing a lady on here!

I'd say one or two spent their winnings from last week on a punt

Reviews

It would be great if there was one or two professional gamblers amongst us. We could all be rich then
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Exactly lol

Mo money mo fun!!

Few tips every now and then would be great!! I think if the ladies were getting more business they would support my idea also!!

6. Default

count me in for the tip lads... i am sure we can get a weekly bet posted that will help us all get rich

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sciencegeek For This Useful Post:

kidkool (17-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
    count me in for the tip lads... i am sure we can get a weekly bet posted that will help us all get rich

Sounds like a good idea

keep a look out for "V-neck", he is a very good jumper.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dumbledore For This Useful Post:

kidkool (17-04-11), Rayden (17-04-11)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dumbledore View Post
    keep a look out for "V-neck", he is a very good jumper.
    Klozline

in punchestown on thurs 5th may

Id put my shirt on it.

Reviews

Very funny lads!!

Being serious here! I think it's a good idea, all need cash to see the ladies on here and if one of us gets a good tip no harm sharing it with other users on here!!

In these times of financial hardship getting a win in the bookies is all the sweeter!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast