Thread: Anybody remember Denise in Cork years ago ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anybody remember Denise in Cork years ago ?

Hi folks...

I used to visit Denise years agon in the Hanover Street in Cork .. The place at the corner before they knocked it down.. Actually she was my first ... Great woman .. In the end she used to do outcalls for me to my place in Douglas .... Had some really fab times with her.... She was about 5 foot something ... Great figure .. Blonde hair... White teeth.. And probably about late 30's back in 1996 ...

If anyone knows where I can contact here for coffee or a massage , or even how's she's doing I'd really appreciate it..

They were the good old days when you could get the numbers from the Evening Echo ...

Again any help appreciated..

Jeremy

Default Jesus Jeremy...........man you left it very bloody late..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Hi folks...

I used to visit Denise years agon in the Hanover Street in Cork .. The place at the corner before they knocked it down.. Actually she was my first ... Great woman .. In the end she used to do outcalls for me to my place in Douglas .... Had some really fab times with her.... She was about 5 foot something ... Great figure .. Blonde hair... White teeth.. And probably about late 30's back in 1996 ...

If anyone knows where I can contact here for coffee or a massage , or even how's she's doing I'd really appreciate it..

They were the good old days when you could get the numbers from the Evening Echo ...

Again any help appreciated..

Jeremy
    The Hanover, ah yes GOOD TIMES before i was banned. Since this is my final post here i will do a good trun and lead you in a direction that may help you out

Carmel,Helen,Theresa,Kay,Sonia,Michelle,Kelly....those girls knew how to mind themselves.

You have a PM.
    Westside.