Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Woman of my Dreams by Anon361

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Cool Woman of my Dreams by Anon361

    With all these Sonnets being written by clients I thought I'd give one a go so here goes;

    I met with the beautiful Lucy, great fornication was had.

    The End

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (15-04-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    With all these Sonnets being written by clients I thought I'd give one a go so here goes;

    I met with the beautiful Lucy, great fornication was had.

    The End
    You know, when I saw the title I thought I had lost my last bastion of sense.

    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You know, when I saw the title I thought I had lost my last bastion of sense.


    Pffff ..... Looks like you weren't wrong. ......lol.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Pffff ..... Looks like you weren't wrong. ......lol.
    Completely off topic but I absolutely love your avatar anon , it reminds me of a god from my families religion that protects us from evil and also tattooed on my sisters back ,
    So u are a god ??!!!! Lol
    Last edited by ciara; 15-04-11 at 15:37.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Completely off topic but I absolutely love your avatar anon , it reminds me of a god from my families religion that protects us from evil and also tattooed on my sisters back ,
    So u are a god ??!!!! Lol
    A god with a massive tool! Perhaps we should call him 'Mighty Thor' given he is a god with a big tool? LOL!
    Last edited by samlad; 15-04-11 at 15:39.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Completely off topic but I absolutely love your avatar anon , it reminds me of a god from my families religion that protects us from evil and also tattooed on my sisters back ,
    So u are a god ??!!!! Lol
    Hey you.... If you want to go off topic don't be dragging me into it. Thank you.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hey you.... If you want to go off topic don't be dragging me into it. Thank you.
    James, stop being grumpy. It doesnt suit you.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    A god with a massive tool! Perhaps we should call him 'Mighty Thor' given he is a god with a big tool? LOL!
    Also sorry for off topic but Sam wtf is this avatar???

    Soory Anon forgive me pls
    Last edited by Stella; 15-04-11 at 15:42.
    Good bye Ireland!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Also sorry for off topic but Sam wtf is this avatar???

    Soory Anon forgive me pls
    (Sorry Anon )

    It's Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo. I watched it the other day and it made me laugh so much! I'll be a froggy again in a day or two

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    All hail Anon AKA Narasimha !

    Last edited by dave1dave; 15-04-11 at 15:45.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •