Thread: Solanum tuberosum appreciation

Reviews

Thumbs up Solanum tuberosum appreciation

Don't you just... Oh wait a sec, maybe I should give the English name of what I'm on about: Solanum tuberosum = potatoes. Well, according to wikipedia it is...

Anyways, how important are potatoes to you? I for one could not live without them. Well I probably could but life without potatoes is just not worth living! Chips, waffles, hash browns, rostis, mashed, sautéed, roasted, etc. List is... Well not quite endless but moderately long. There have been very few days in my years on this planet where I have not had potatoes in some shape, size or form. Love them to bits... So thank you to whoever or whatever is responsible for making potatoes become a food source fit for gods and titans

Damn... Now I'm hungry

Reviews

I love potatoes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (14-04-11)

Reviews

Thank you Rayden for supplying that picture of crispy delicious French fries in a very similar looking container to those used in McDonalds making me even more hungry... *jumps into car and drives to nearest 24 hr McDonalds*

5 minutes later: realises the closest 24 hr McDonalds is over 100km away ¬_¬

--->

Reviews

[IMG]thegimcrackmiscellany.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/quarterpounder.jpg[/IMG]

Fries go well with a quarter pounder.
    Last edited by Rayden; 15-04-11 at 00:04. Reason: stupid image wont post. they banned too?!

Reviews

Baked potatoe with sour cream - just yummy

Reviews

Would anyone like to lick my love spuds?