Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alec Horan gets Personal.........Have Women become the Predators ?

Question Alec Horan gets Personal.........Have Women become the Predators ?

I've been thru a few relationships recently........basically 3 in the last 6 months or so, some overlapping

I am finding that the ladies I were seeing were very confident sexually and quite keen to get me into the sack. To be honest I found this a tad off putting as I didnt need to work for it.

These were not just one night stands but actual relationships........kind of. Anyone else experiencing the same or feeling the same kind of unease at the lack of a chase ?

I realise I should be happy as Barry or whistling Pixie but hey .........I'm eccentric dont you know.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I've been thru a few relationships recently........basically 3 in the last 6 months or so, some overlapping
    I am finding that the ladies I were seeing were very confident sexually and quite keen to get me into the sack. To be honest I found this a tad off putting as I didnt need to work for it.
    These were not just one night stands but actual relationships........kind of. Anyone else experiencing the same or feeling the same kind of unease at the lack of a chase ?
    I realise I should be happy as Barry or whistling Pixie but hey .........I'm eccentric dont you know.
    I would love to have that problem. There have been a few people that have wanted to give me the sack alright.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

you have a point they are more predatory and more like lads, the younger girls are completely pick one drop one!

I have given up the chase, when you catch up there is usually a bear trap waiting to snare and hold onto you till you wither away into a shadow of your former self.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I really think its very unprofessional of you to proposition women at work in Shady Acres retirement home
    a thousand kisses deep..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (14-04-11), samlad (15-04-11)

Personally Ive always found it to be this way??

Reviews

I wish all these predatorial women would pounce on me
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 14-04-11 at 23:31.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I wish all these predatorial women would pounce on me
    I'm with you there mate

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (14-04-11)

Ba ha ha ha.

Tell me this, were you awake when you wrote this Alec?

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Alec , you are obviously predating in some "Panama City sailor wanna hump-hump bar," ( Melvin Udall , As good as it gets ! ) get yerself away from slapper haunts to seek a respectable girl eh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast