Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: €3bn Down the Toilet

Reviews

Default €3bn Down the Toilet

I'll never have €3bn to my name so I'll never know what it's like to loose it. I know what it's like to loose a fiver though ...... quiet the sickener.

That's why I'd hate to be Sean Quinn today. 3 decades building it up, and it's all gone in a day.

I'm actually having difficulty comprehending what that really means. I can't visualise €3bn in the first place so I don't know how it must feel to loose it. But I'm imagining it can't be a great feeling ......

Reviews

You think he'll be signing on in the morning?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    You think he'll be signing on in the morning?
    Nope. And if he tries I hope he'd be refused.

I find it astounding that there is nothing illegal in what he did, being in Anglo's pocket and vice versa with the result that they drag each other crashing down. So if there's nothing illegal in it, how the hell come I'm paying for it with the few quid I work to earn every month ???? Along with ever other poor screwed tax payer in this country.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (15-04-11)

thems the breaks.......bet his son in law is going totally apeshit tonight..................

Reviews

We need a new beginning in Ireland. We must rise up as one people and overthrow our government. Then I shall assume (benevolent) dictatorial powers for a temporary period. The airports and ports would be shut down, and all politicians and bankers and people who look at me funny will be publically put to death by dogs with bees in their mouths. I will call it Year One, the Year of the Mouse.

Squeak Heil!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (15-04-11), kelso (14-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    We need a new beginning in Ireland. We must rise up as one people and overthrow our government. Then I shall assume (benevolent) dictatorial powers for a temporary period. The airports and ports would be shut down, and all politicians and bankers and people who look at me funny will be publically put to death by dogs with bees in their mouths. I will call it Year One, the Year of the Mouse.

Squeak Heil!
    Hey get in line! I've been planning an armageddon style takeover of this country since I turned to the dark side back when I was 10 years old! Oh the trials and tribulations involved in the slow descent into madness, evil and utter insanity... I'll let you be general of whichever region takes your fancy
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

I'd say he'll wake up tomorrow and go into shock with his first breath .
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

its not just quinn, we will be bailing out the 10 yobbos in the golder circle who were asked to spot him the money to dig him out of trouble, only the poor, self employed and middle classes get shafted in ireland, its another reason why tax evasion and black economy are rife in ireland and always will be

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (15-04-11)

Reviews

fair play mousey maybe you and monster with his lemons can save us yet

Reviews

Its a joke and guess who picks up the tab.......the ordinary working man as usual! The Irish people voted for change and it looks like all we are going to get is more of the same

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

TheH (15-04-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast