Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexless marriage/long-term relationship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Sexless marriage/long-term relationship

Hello there,

I'm writing a feature on sexless marriages/relationships for a leading Irish newspaper. If you are in a sexless relationship, or a relationship where sex is rare, could you PM me? I'd like to ask you a few questions by email - completely anonymously, of course.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by kbyrne View Post
    Hello there,

I'm writing a feature on sexless marriages/relationships for a leading Irish newspaper. If you are in a sexless relationship, or a relationship where sex is rare, could you PM me? I'd like to ask you a few questions by email - completely anonymously, of course.

All the best
    Jeez Katie, is the recession that bad? I knew Journalism didnt pay well but you might want to leave it to the professionals
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Jeez Katie, is the recession that bad? I knew Journalism didnt pay well but you might want to leave it to the professionals
    Journalists in Ireland are usually narcisstic cokeheads in disguise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Slim Jim (14-04-11)

Reviews

Journalist. The very word itself brings the red mist down in front of my eyes.

Bunch of blood sucking ...... somethings who regularly put legs on stories. Their motto seems to be "never let the truth get in the way of a good story". Why can't they just f**k off and get a real job ? Bunch of jumped up nobodies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Slim Jim (14-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Journalist. The very word itself brings the red mist down in front of my eyes.

Bunch of blood sucking ...... somethings who regularly put legs on stories. Their motto seems to be "never let the truth get in the way of a good story". Why can't they just f**k off and get a real job ? Bunch of jumped up nobodies.
    Hey Man!!!!!...thats an insult to jumped up nobodies!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Or Lucy, you could take her under your wing and train her in on doing some real professional work with decent rewards.......that would be a truely Christian act indeed.

If anybody here wishes to contribute to this piece of.................err "journalism" and help to add to the coffers of Sir Dr. A.J.F. (Tony) O'Reilly, feel free to be interviewed, mis-quoted and characatured as a sad/bad diviant in a sensationalist article designed to boost circulation.

I really love journalists......I also love bankers, politicians and clergy of the RCC.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (15-04-11)

Reviews

I re-read the whole article which Anon posted on the link he provided, and yes, what a sad, overwhelmingly biased, horribly misleading piece of journalistic tripe it was. Gentlemen, I beseech all of you to disregard any and all enquires from this person on any topic at all. Nothing you could possibly tell them will be treated as either confidential or lent any credence, and will definitely not end up in print with the same context or meaning in which it was originally said or intended.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

TheH (15-04-11)

Hello there,

All the best
    Are you for real ?

Reviews

Hello there,

All the best
    Well KByrne please let me be the first in line to live down to your preconceptions and entreat you to cram your polite enquiry up your corn-chute (sideways if it'll fit)
    Bada Bing!!!

Hello there,

All the best
    im doing my own survey about the sex lives of female jounalists, Id be grateful if you could email me please as I would like to ask you a few personal questions to assist me.
    Last edited by Sman; 14-04-11 at 22:45.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sman For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (15-04-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast