Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Why men are never depressed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default Why men are never depressed

    Men Are Just Happier People--

    Your last name stays put.

    The garage is all yours.

    Wedding plans take care of themselves.

    Chocolate is just another snack.

    You can never be pregnant.

    Car mechanics tell you the truth.

    The world is your urinal.

    You never have to drive to another petrol station restroom because this one is just too icky.

    You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

    Same work, more pay.

    Wrinkles add character.

    People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

    New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

    One mood all the time.

    Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

    You know stuff about tanks and engines.

    A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase

    You can open all your own jars.

    You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

    Your underwear is 5.00 for a three-pack.

    Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

    You never have 'strap' problems in public.

    You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

    Everything on your face stays its original colour.

    The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

    You only have to shave your face and neck .

    You can play with toys all your life.

    One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons.

    You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

    You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.

    You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

    You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.


    No wonder men are happier.
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 14-04-11 at 11:11.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

    Bruno69 (14-04-11), IamSimontemplar (14-04-11), JAMESCORK (14-04-11), wingman (14-04-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Men Are Just Happier People--

    Your last name stays put.

    The garage is all yours.

    Wedding plans take care of themselves.

    Chocolate is just another snack.

    You can never be pregnant.

    Car mechanics tell you the truth.

    The world is your urinal.

    You never have to drive to another petrol station restroom because this one is just too icky.

    You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

    Same work, more pay.

    Wrinkles add character.

    People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

    New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

    One mood all the time.

    Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

    You know stuff about tanks and engines.

    A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase

    You can open all your own jars.

    You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

    Your underwear is 5.00 for a three-pack.

    Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

    You never have 'strap' problems in public.

    You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

    Everything on your face stays its original colour.

    The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

    You only have to shave your face and neck .

    You can play with toys all your life.

    One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons.

    You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

    You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.

    You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

    You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.


    No wonder men are happier.
    And with all this going for you, you still have to pay for sex!
    Men may be happy, but women rule!

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

    benin (14-04-11), CocaColaKid (14-04-11), dublinky (14-04-11), Ebony Amber (14-04-11), gerryatrix (14-04-11), JAMESCORK (14-04-11), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (14-04-11), magicalman9357 (14-04-11), mellors (14-04-11), Prickly (15-04-11), samlad (14-04-11), Stella (14-04-11), TheCelticDream (14-04-11), TheH (14-04-11), wingman (14-04-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    And with all this going for you, you still have to pay for sex!
    Men may be happy, but women rule!
    dont forget the ones who pay to be whipped and worse....
    Last edited by TheCelticDream; 14-04-11 at 11:31.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (14-04-11), Violette (14-04-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    CocaColaKid (14-04-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    And with all this going for you, you still have to pay for sex!
    Men may be happy, but women rule!
    Violette, for the hour I pay you for sex you do rule, I want you to rule, and you rule soo well......

    But the other 23 hours of the day are MINE, I rule those honey....Muaaaah...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Violette (14-04-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Violette, for the hour I pay you for sex you do rule, I want you to rule, and you rule soo well......

    But the other 23 hours of the day are MINE, I rule those honey....Muaaaah...
    just cause im nosey...what do you do for the other 59 minutes of that hour when you pay for sex?

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (14-04-11), JAMESCORK (14-04-11), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (14-04-11), samlad (14-04-11)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    then explain why I end up using my tears as lube when I masturbate


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    CocaColaKid (14-04-11), Violette (14-04-11)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Men Are Just Happier People--

    Your last name stays put.

    The garage is all yours.

    Wedding plans take care of themselves.

    Chocolate is just another snack.

    You can never be pregnant.

    Car mechanics tell you the truth.

    The world is your urinal.

    You never have to drive to another petrol station restroom because this one is just too icky.

    You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

    Same work, more pay.

    Wrinkles add character.

    People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

    New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

    One mood all the time.

    Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

    You know stuff about tanks and engines.

    A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase

    You can open all your own jars.

    You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

    Your underwear is 5.00 for a three-pack.

    Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

    You never have 'strap' problems in public.

    You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

    Everything on your face stays its original colour.

    The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

    You only have to shave your face and neck .

    You can play with toys all your life.

    One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons.

    You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

    You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.

    You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

    You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.


    No wonder men are happier.
    Thats the only thing i wanted to born as a man...rest of it just bully
    Last edited by Stella; 14-04-11 at 11:59.
    Good bye Ireland!

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticDream View Post
    dont forget the ones who pay to be whipped and worse....
    Yeah, they are mental.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Violette (14-04-11)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Violette, for the hour I pay you for sex you do rule, I want you to rule, and you rule soo well......

    But the other 23 hours of the day are MINE, I rule those honey....Muaaaah...
    Oh I am sure Mrs. Jamescork, lets you think that.
    Muwhaaaa

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •