Thread: TS Jessy and TS Sasha are BOTH TS Thammy

1. Default TS Jessy and TS Sasha are BOTH TS Thammy

Rang TS Sasha today and set up an appointment for around 4pm. Sounded nice on the phone, and suspiciously similar to how TS Thammy and TS Sasha sounded. She also happens to live in the same area as the above. I asked her specifically if she was TS Thammy and she denied it.

Rang her again when I arrive around her area at 4pm and no answer. Rang her about 6 times more over 20-25 mins, and still no answer, text, or call back. Rings on the other end were unequal, indicating that she was by her phone, and screening the calls.

Why else would 'Sasha' not pickup, text, or call back, if she was genuine, and say, busy or tied up at the moment? Obviously because she is TS Thammy, and lied to me on the phone, and knew if I saw Thammy when the door opened that I wouldn't stay for the appointment. It would have been nice if she just admitted it and saved me the trouble of travelling to her area.

I had previously rang, set up an appointment, and seen 'TS Jessy' at the door about a month and a half ago, and when I saw that it was Thammy who opened the door, I kindly said you are not Jessy, but Thammy. She said 'yes baby, but would you like to stay' and I politely declined.

Thammy isnt unattractive, and I dont see why she doesn't just advertise with her regular profile. I had visited her once in the past, and had an OK time, not great, but not bad either, I've just had better. I find this trickery very unprofessional and annoying.

Since I have personally seen that 'Jessy' is Thammy, I would ask the moderators to please remove the pictures in her profile as they are not real, and not her. Although I have not oficially seen 'Sasha', the above story clearly demonstrates that she is also falsely advertising, and I would also ask the moderators to do something about this.

I know I'm taking a chance with someone who doesnt have verified photos and I'm fine with that - I have no problem leaving if I dont like what I see when I open the door. I just hope this helps the othe lads on the board.

Reviews

Copy and paste this to the warning section!

I've only met Jessy myself.. So I don't know about the other two, don't doubt you so don't think I do...