Thread: Fun In Liverpool

Reviews

Default Fun In Liverpool

Going to Liverpool next week for a mates 40th birthday. Can anyone give me any info on the scene over there or point me in the right direction?? All info greatly appreciated. Thanks

Default Actually i can point you in the right direction...............

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Going to Liverpool next week for a mates 40th birthday. Can anyone give me any info on the scene over there or point me in the right direction?? All info greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Go to Dublin Port and face East, keep heading straight accross the Irish Sea and after about 200 miles or so ,youll come to ..yes Liverpool.

Your Welcome,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Thats funny

Your unending wit never ceases to crack me up. You should be on the fucking stage

Reviews

Default 200 miles???????????????

By the way ....maybe you should have a look at an atlas....... Liverpool is the closest city to Dublin............. So its a good job I dont take your advice or I could end up in God knows where. Now if you have nothing constructive to add .............

Default Fun In Liverpool

Enjoy. Great Town. Scene there is quite regulated. Taxi Drivers are the people to talk to as they get a cut and also the fun spots are a good bit out of town. get into a cab and ask them to take you to Oil Street or Canal Street and they will know what to do. Generally you are taken to a place where there is a waiting room and here you pay £60. The you are led to a room where the fun begins. Enjoy.