Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zara Davies/English Rubi

Default Zara Davies/English Rubi

I remember this girl posted a couple of months ago that she would be returning, does anyone know when she is due back on our shores?

I NEED one of her blowjobs!

we all miss the beautiful zara d

in more ways than one

Zara is pure goddess

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vincentone View Post
    Zara is pure goddess
    Agreed, the dirtiest girl I have ever come accross and I don't think one of her BJs could ever be beaten. Hope she comes back soon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    Agreed, the dirtiest girl I have ever come accross and I don't think one of her BJs could ever be beaten. Hope she comes back soon.
    You never met Lynne then !!

Have to say that Zara is a special lady ......
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 13-04-11 at 21:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    You never met Lynne then !!

Have to say that Zara is a special lady ......
    No Ive never had the pleasure of meeting Lynne, I find it hard to think she could be as dirty as Zara though. I might have to pay her a visit and find out next time she is touring!

I'm still waiting for an answer to the original question, has anyone been in touch with Zara and knows when she is coming back?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    No Ive never had the pleasure of meeting Lynne, I find it hard to think she could be as dirty as Zara though. I might have to pay her a visit and find out next time she is touring!

I'm still waiting for an answer to the original question, has anyone been in touch with Zara and knows when she is coming back?
    Why not send her a PM, I put a link on my previous post to the thread she created last month with her username on it. Sometimes when people create a thread they put a tick in the box which notifies them by email when someone replies, maybe you could put your question on that thread also..
    Last edited by anon361; 14-04-11 at 12:33.

Reviews

Sometimes when people create a thread they put a tick in the box which notifies them by email when someone replies,

Didn't know that - thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast