Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Q for Natasha, the Ultimate Moderator.........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Question Q for Natasha, the Ultimate Moderator.........

    Once again love you come along and say the same thing......please read the rules ...What rules love???

    Here is my point. You say look at these rules so you are obviously a stickler for rules to be obeyed.

    Great,how come you and the other mods allow false reviews, false profiles,false prices,false favourites and of course false pics on the site???

    Would it be do as i say dont do as i do???Its even unfair to the genuine escorts here.If im an escort and my competiton have a false pic, put up false favourites etc is that fair on me if i put up genuine info???We are both paying the same.So why bend the rules you so wholeheartedly ask others to obey???

    My point.Simple....please shut about the rules unless you obey them yourself.

    Thanking you in advance,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Once again love you come along and say the same thing......please read the rules ...What rules love???

    Here is my point. You say look at these rules so you are obviously a stickler for rules to be obeyed.

    Great,how come you and the other mods allow false reviews, false profiles,false prices,false favourites and of course false pics on the site???

    Would it be do as i say dont do as i do???Its even unfair to the genuine escorts here.If im an escort and my competiton have a false pic, put up false favourites etc is that fair on me if i put up genuine info???We are both paying the same.So why bend the rules you so wholeheartedly ask others to obey???

    My point.Simple....please shut about the rules unless you obey them yourself.

    Thanking you in advance,
    Westside.
    Come on Wes.... Be fair.
    It probably not that easy to check them out ( Reviews ) and I've seen a few profiles that state pic's not confirmed. I dont know how the mod's check the pic's but on some past site I've joined they just check out other site to see if they're all the same pic's and if a girl has used those pic's all over then how will they know. All I would suggest though even if a girl doesn't allow reviews then any client GENUINELY mis-lead by pics should report to the mod's so they can follow up and investigation. But I do mean investigate in case it's someone just being spiteful. Maybe some kind of vidoe chat with the escort or even a unprofessional picture no make-up....etc.
    That would probably put an end to false pic's. As for the reviews.... well I'm not sure. Maybe only established clients to put up reviews which can be held as REAL and another section of reviews that are NOT CONFIRMED as yet.
    Not taking reviews from any new member until they have been established as a client and has seen more than one lady and check if they have reviewed on more than one lady...... Its a long-shot and only a rough idea but there must be a way.
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Its not just the pics that are false................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    Come on Wes.... Be fair.
    It probably not that easy to check them out ( Reviews ) and I've seen a few profiles that state pic's not confirmed. I dont know how the mod's check the pic's but on some past site I've joined they just check out other site to see if they're all the same pic's and if a girl has used those pic's all over then how will they know. All I would suggest though even if a girl doesn't allow reviews then any client GENUINELY mis-lead by pics should report to the mod's so they can follow up and investigation. But I do mean investigate in case it's someone just being spiteful. Maybe some kind of vidoe chat with the escort or even a unprofessional picture no make-up....etc.
    That would probably put an end to false pic's. As for the reviews.... well I'm not sure. Maybe only established clients to put up reviews which can be held as REAL and another section of reviews that are NOT CONFIRMED as yet.
    Not taking reviews from any new member until they have been established as a client and has seen more than one lady and check if they have reviewed on more than one lady...... Its a long-shot and only a rough idea but there must be a way.
    EG one cork agency say 110 (actually 170) Starting at 100 is what it should be.

    Another Cork agancy,funny enough one that Pat praised Sexy Sirens have their prices corect at 150.

    Now is this fair.If a guy looks at both of these ,he may say fuck im going with the one 40 euros cheaper when in fact they are 20 dearer. Fair my arse. I tell you what i think it is.The crowds that get away with the false crap are paying the onwers of the site more than the others...as is the case with my eg.

    Im sorry love but most people stand by and say nothing and agree for the sake of peace.I dont.

    Fair is only fair when its applicable right accross the board,otherwise its not fair is it??
    Westside.

    PS tw types of people in this world bore me.....one religous people(please and of course people that shout about rules that they dont bey themselves.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    EG one cork agency say 110 (actually 170) Starting at 100 is what it should be.

    Another Cork agancy,funny enough one that Pat praised Sexy Sirens have their prices corect at 150.

    Now is this fair.If a guy looks at both of these ,he may say fuck im going with the one 40 euros cheaper when in fact they are 20 dearer. Fair my arse. I tell you what i think it is.The crowds that get away with the false crap are paying the onwers of the site more than the others...as is the case with my eg.

    Im sorry love but most people stand by and say nothing and agree for the sake of peace.I dont.

    Fair is only fair when its applicable right accross the board,otherwise its not fair is it??
    Westside.

    PS tw types of people in this world bore me.....one religous people(please and of course people that shout about rules that they dont bey themselves.

    I agree. Its not fair and a lot of girls do this. All they do is ask where you got their number and they know the price to charge, but what can the mods do?

    What do you suggest?
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Do i have to suggest anything to the mods??????????????

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    I agree. Its not fair and a lot of girls do this. All they do is ask where you got their number and they know the price to charge, but what can the mods do?

    What do you suggest?
    they should edit the profiles to the correct price etc. Also any girl putting up false reviews should be banned as in banned from the site.Ok so i stuck up a few homosexual ones (if any of you believed these reviews then please dont sit an iq test...for your own sake).

    Look if it was anywhere else in another industry sparks would fly.Here though its simply about the money.That is why the mods are so tough with phone nos.They could care less whos no is it.Thats not the reason why they dont allow the numbers to be posted .The reason is because theyd be terrified if anyone got buisiness without them getting their cut.

    Look ,you know what makes me sick.Hypocrisy.Hypocritcal bs.We care about the escorts and the industry.Bollox.thats bs because if the powers that be really cared about the escorts theyed be backing them up no1, no 2 they would legalise the industry and by the way ,they would be successful.Nope they want to keep the fuckin thing dark so they can bend the rules to suit themselves.

    The same goes for the media,stick up an article on your paper containing some form of soft porn...like erotic reading. Ruhama are the same....they might well be selling fuckin ice creams on the sts.The intention is good but its for all of the wrong bloody reasons.

    The fact is the mods here, the owners of the agencies, Ruhama, the media etc etc... all look out for their own interests and fuck everyone as long as their interests are obtained.

    Id be fine with this is they just came out and said this but they come out and say a load of bollox and people (the average person in the st swallows it).


    In fact i challenge any of these people to come on here and debate this with me. I circle them faster than a skipping rope.

    Id rather die a horrible death with my values than die an easy one without them,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    they should edit the profiles to the correct price etc. Also any girl putting up false reviews should be banned as in banned from the site.Ok so i stuck up a few homosexual ones (if any of you believed these reviews then please dont sit an iq test...for your own sake).

    Look if it was anywhere else in another industry sparks would fly.Here though its simply about the money.That is why the mods are so tough with phone nos.They could care less whos no is it.Thats not the reason why they dont allow the numbers to be posted .The reason is because theyd be terrified if anyone got buisiness without them getting their cut.

    Look ,you know what makes me sick.Hypocrisy.Hypocritcal bs.We care about the escorts and the industry.Bollox.thats bs because if the powers that be really cared about the escorts theyed be backing them up no1, no 2 they would legalise the industry and by the way ,they would be successful.Nope they want to keep the fuckin thing dark so they can bend the rules to suit themselves.

    The same goes for the media,stick up an article on your paper containing some form of soft porn...like erotic reading. Ruhama are the same....they might well be selling fuckin ice creams on the sts.The intention is good but its for all of the wrong bloody reasons.

    The fact is the mods here, the owners of the agencies, Ruhama, the media etc etc... all look out for their own interests and fuck everyone as long as their interests are obtained.

    Id be fine with this is they just came out and said this but they come out and say a load of bollox and people (the average person in the st swallows it).


    In fact i challenge any of these people to come on here and debate this with me. I circle them faster than a skipping rope.

    Id rather die a horrible death with my values than die an easy one without them,
    Westside.

    LOL....... Luv ya....

    And I've sat my iq and it 129 got the certificate to prove it.......
    And the mensa quick test 30 questions in 30 mins got 21 and the option to sit the test. ....... But you dont need to hear that.
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •