Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e-bay

Reviews

Thumbs up e-bay

do you use e-bay? have you won an auction?
    the site has been around for sometime now, with several
    imitators, but this would be the best known.

i don't use it, i don't really get it. i may buy something like
    a car part from a listed retailer but i'm paying the quoted price
    straight away and no auction.

i was put off a couple of years ago when i tried to buy a car
    the first was withdrawn even though the reserve price had been
    achieved, the second, i thought i had it and in the last instant
    someone outbidded me (i since learnt this is a seasoned e-bayer strategy)

my ex-girlfriend was always ordering stuff through this site

Reviews

E-bay can be crap and sometimes the quality of the items on sale can be questionable I used it quit a lot for car parts for a while but have recently given up on it as it seems to be populated by messers lately.

If thats your girlfriend nice ass

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Use it a bit for stuff I can't get here. Usually use the buy it now button. As I just can't be arsed with waiting for an auction to end.

Reviews

I used to use it all the time, bought loads of phones, couple of Pc's and laptops, various gadgets and a Car. The car was a bit of a gamble as the winning bid was £15K and I hadn't even seen it but I didn't give a deposit, I just hoped on a plane next day to go see and pick it up, all worked out great..

Reviews

I use it all the time for classic car parts, classic cars, PC Software .... all sorts of things. I usually buy in Germany and UK but have bought from Oz once and USA once. It would be very difficult to be a classic car nut without it! I have bought and sold a lot of stuff on E Bay and only got bitten once

I used Ebay since 2007, I bought lots of items on it.
    No cars but I got a PC, mobile phones, clothes, study books when I needed them, jewelry, lots of beauty supplies etc...

The only things I have been very dissapointed with were clothes from Asia. They have so many listings for cute clothes, sexy lingerie, sexy uniforms which I thought are perfect for my job. It doesn't matter what size I order them, they send something very small size 12 the most, even if the item description said cleary "UK 16". Trying to beat them at their own game, I ordered recently a PVC dress that says size 20 but even that seems too small and I cannot zip it around my hips So I am done with bargains from there, whatever they sell I am not interested anymore.

Everything else beside those Asian bargains was top notch and sometimes fantastic value. I remember once I got a lovely brand new bomber leather jacket for a tenner !

Blog Entries

Used to use it from time to time but got fed up being outbid in the last seconds so don't bother anymore.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    I used Ebay since 2007,
    How the years pass, member since '04 on my current profile, had a different user profile for a while before that also, couldn't rmember the password and didn't like the username I had choosen so I changed to my current and not to avoid bad feedback as was very common back then which forced a lot of people to chop and change profiles..

Blog Entries

I love Ebay!!! I've been using it on and off now years. I got hooked when I sold an old VHS video for £18. I've sold alsorts on there from used stockings to an old broken car that I got £500 for. I've had some some real bargains too.

With reference to plus size lingerie, if you look leg avenue 'plus size' they are great and you can get some real bargains on here. I used to sell them at their full rate and could never compete with the prices.

Reviews

I've sold quite a bit of stuff on ebay, I think it's great for making a few extra bob.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (11-04-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast