Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Sexy Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Bodkin View Post
    The only reason that posts like yours should be banned is on health grounds - my heart nearly stopped!!!

Outrageous heels - please don't retire before i can get a taste of those

Bodkin, I'm waiting for you to turn up since you first contacted me a year and a half ago!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Thanks Rodders! But I know how to post a pics from my album. The think is they all have the face blurred. I meant to post one that has its location on my computer without bothering to upload it to EI album first, if you know what I mean?
    Chances are the image you are trying to up load is too big in size, if you don't have an image editing software easiest way is to open it up in paint, select resize depending on which version you have as to where the button to do that is located, select pixels and put in anything around 500 is a good size that won't stretch the boards. Then just hit the insert image button, on the tab from computor hit select files, find where you save it and upload.
    Now before you post go to adavance if you are not already in it, select preview post, click on the image in the preview and it will open either in a new window or in the same window, copy it's url, now either close the window or hit the back space on your browser. Go to where you edit your post and remove the image and this time select insert image but from URL and paste the url you just saved. Thats it, you have inserted an image from your PC..
    Last edited by anon361; 13-04-11 at 10:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    Use http://imageshack.us/

Click the bar and browse your computer for the image. Upload, and copy the code, and paste it in a reply here. The code may need you to wrap it with IMG tags, which you can find in the full reply option on here (otherwise type [IMG ][ /IMG] without the spaces).

Ok, so that worked just fine Here you go lads.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Chances are the image you are trying to up load is too big in size, if you don't have an image editing software easiest way is to open it up in paint, select resize depending on which version you have as to where the button to do that is located, select pixels and put in anything around 500 is a good size that won't stretch the boards. Then just hit the insert image button, on the tab from computor hit select files, find where you save it and upload.
    Now before you post go to adavance if you are not already in it, select preview post, click on the image in the preview and it will open either in a new window or in the same window, copy it's url, now either close the window or hit the back space on your browser. Go to where you edit your post and remove the image and this time select insert image but from URL and paste the url you just saved. Thats it, you have inserted an image from your PC..
    Anon, I appreciate your efforts in writing this long paragraph but there is no way that myself would make head nor tail out of it :-D Too complicated..

Reviews

Anon, I appreciate your efforts in writing this long paragraph but there is no way that myself would make head nor tail out of it :-D Too complicated..
    No Problem Anna, it does sound like a lot but when you do it it's not so bad xx

Reviews

Thank you Anna, the apartment looks very nice. Could you please also post some picture of the bedroom(s) and bathroom? Is it one or two bedroomed, with dishwasher, TV and internet and when is it available for occupation?

Ohhh yea, nearly forgot, how much is the rent?
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 14-04-11 at 14:01.

Blog Entries

Ok, so that worked just fine Here you go lads.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (14-04-11)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Thank you Anna, the apartment looks very nice. Could you please also post some picture of the bedroom(s) and bathroom? Is it one or two bedroomed, with dishwasher, TV and internet and when is it available for occupation?

Ohhh yea, nearly forgot, how much is the rent?
    Dear customer,
    unfortunately we have only pictures of the kitchen which is fully equipped with modern appliances as you can see

and also pictures of a very comfortable living and dining area

at the moment. The apartment also comprises of a hallway which you can see in previous post and a cosy bedroom and bathroom of which we will take pictures next time.
    It will be free to move in beginning of June.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (14-04-11), Forrest (14-04-11)

Reviews

Holy fuck, I had no idea that Anna was so good looking!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Dear customer,
    unfortunately we have only pictures of the kitchen which is fully equipped with modern appliances as you can see

It will be free to move in beginning of June.
    I just love that photo Anna. Very hotttttt.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (14-04-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast