Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help is finally here.....C.A.A. has been formed!!!!!!

Cool Help is finally here.....C.A.A. has been formed!!!!!!

I would just like to announce the setting up of the C.A.A ( Ciara Addiction Association )
    I am here to help the many many people who through no fault of their own have found their lives been overtaken by the trappings of this seemingly innocent vixen....

I was a normal Joe soap ( Not my real name ) until this very week when i booked an appointment with Irish Ciara here in wonderful Limerick City ( Dats Limerick CIIIIITY )

Being a relative novice i expected it to be a normal run of the mill encounter.....

But OH no.... I now suffer from lack of sleep, concentration, ( Once my legs came back to life ) complete inability to function normally.... and its only been 6 days since i met her....

What my programme is offering is a complete and scientific study of this creature. Yes i am willing to put my own body to the test on your behalf. Why not join my organization now and i will spend as much time researching into the addiction and possible cure of Ciara-itus ( Yes i am a scientist )

In order to do my research please send me as much cash as is humanly possible to my swiss bank account ( details on request ) and i will report back my findings to you good people of Ireland.

And Ciara if your out there, I know what your up to luring us innocent people into your web ( Even if it is a very sexy web at that ) but i promise to get to the arse, er um, i mean bottom of this.......

So cum one and cum all and join the revolution!!!!!!

Yours exhausted,

Lero1969

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LERO1969 For This Useful Post:

kelso (11-04-11)

Reviews

Hi everybody.

Mu name is Mousey and.... and....

*deep breath*

... I'm a Ciara Addict.

Welcome Mousey,

You've taken your first brave step...

Reviews

i hope to join this group very soon...

Well Kelso we will be here to help you through...

Reviews

Emm... I don't suppose this club can help those of us who are way too nervous to experience this goddess in person?
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Ladiesman, we are here to help in all aspects. Tell me your fears and i shall put your mind at rest.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default I'm addicted......

I fell into the bottomless pit of endless pleasure earlier tonight. Two hours later I managed to drag myself out the door and as soon as it closed I broke down wanting to get back in again.
    Ciara is a cross between an angel and a WMD or should that be a goddess and a supernova. :love2
    Please, send money now!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

ciara (13-04-11)

Reviews

Her touch, it is like the mist becoming rain. She is a vision of feminine perfection like unto Aphrodite incarnate, and we foolish boys are her poor playthings.

Yaaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!! I'm waxing lyrical! God help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

God Mousey,

You are in trouble man.....lol..... Beautiful sentiments...... ( You need real help me thinks ).....

I'd have to recommend the intense sessions to get over your addiction. Prickly we need to have a chat too. lol......

I wonder has Ciara herself an opinion on this matter??!!??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast