Thread: guy with phimosis looking for city center lady monday for 1 hour lunch

1. Default guy with phimosis looking for city center lady monday for 1 hour lunch

any takers?

What is phimosis?

PS: Why the hell do I need to wait friggin 60 seconds between post FFS! EI do you think my day has some 30 hrs or what? I DON@T HAVE TIME TO WAIT! Bloody hell, lucky I'm soon off here otherwise man would easily grow old while waiting for the silly 60 sec here and 60 sec there......

Reviews

Ahhh Anna...............did you never learn to google? Here read this:

Phimosis (fī-mō'sĭs, fĭ-), from the Greek phimos (φῑμός ("muzzle")), is a condition where, in men, the male foreskin cannot be fully retracted from the head of the penis. The term may also refer to clitoral phimosis in women, whereby the clitoral hood cannot be retracted, limiting exposure of the glans clitoridis.[1]

In the neonatal period, it is rare for the foreskin to be retractable; Huntley et al. state that "non-retractability can be considered normal for males up to and including adolescence."[2] Rickwood, as well as other authors, has suggested that true phimosis is over-diagnosed due to failure to distinguish between normal developmental non-retractability and a pathological condition (a condition deemed a problem).[3] Some authors use the terms "physiologic" and "pathologic" to distinguish between these types of phimosis;[4] others use the term "non-retractile foreskin" to distinguish this developmental condition from (pathologic) phimosis.[3]

Pathological (acquired) phimosis has several causes. Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus (thought to be the same condition as balanitis xerotica obliterans), is regarded as a common (or even the main[5]) cause of pathological phimosis.[6] Other causes may include: scarring caused by forcible retraction of the foreskin,[4] and balanitis.[7] Beauge found that patients with phimosis had masturbation practices that differed from the usual pulling down of the foreskin that mimics sexual intercourse.[8] Some studies found phimosis to be a risk factor for urinary retention[9] and carcinoma of the penis.[10] Common treatments include steroid creams, Preputioplasty, manual stretching, and circumcision.[11] (from Wikipedia)

Look, I even got you a nice picture seeing as you will be leaving us soon:

Blog Entries

its actually quite common ive seen it a few times xxx

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    its actually quite common ive seen it a few times xxx
    It's quite common in Ireland indeed. This fella seems to be the only one who concerns himself with it and I say good for him.
    Wouldn't it be best to have it operated though? It's even more disgusting than a regular smelly mickey.

Btw, 1984dub I have no problem to see you now I know what it means. And don't worry about it you are not the only one ;-)