Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whats the nicest thing you have ever done?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yeah but JC said a lot of wacky stuff:

"If you cast your eyes on a woman with lust in your heart then truly I say you have already committed adultery in your heart"

"I come not to bring peace but a sword"

or how about this one for the unruly children:

“He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.”

And for anyone who tries to sweep all the mad stuff in the Old Testament under the mat remember Jesus had this to say about it:

"Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place."
    And i was raised to believe Cathoics weren't Chritians; you wouldn't be a Catholic ,would you?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    And i was raised to believe Cathoics weren't Chritians; you wouldn't be a Catholic ,would you?
    if ya look at my profile I've posted a link that may shed some light on matters religious....
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

I saved a girl from drowning once several years ago. I shit you not, but it wasn't really a conscious thing, so I'm not sure how "nice" it was.

Reviews

nobody has mentioned doing something nice for themselves?
    when you're generous to yourself-you can be generous to others.
    Last edited by warmcome; 10-04-11 at 21:40.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (10-04-11)

Was one of the first on the scene of a big car crash. Car was 8 feet down in a field and the stereo was on the side of the rpad cause they were going so fast. Me and a friend got the people out and i had to hold a pregnant lady and tell her everything was ok while her boyfriend the driver died on the side of the road.
    Her face was covered in cuts and i got covered in blood and had to burn the shirt. She asked me to stay with her and i went to the hospital with her and stayed for 8 hours. When her parents arrived i left and got told by the parents by phone that she lost the baby too.. it was an experience i will never forget but someone had to be there for her..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The eve of Christmas eve gone i seen a guy on the forecourts of a local petrol station asking for spare change,I gave him a voucher for a sports shop I had bought for a present with the hopes he would sleep well that night and let's just say it was enough to dress him,and so he wouldn't sell it I also gave him some cash hop in he would eat and sleep well for Christmas ,
    The reason I gave the voucher with the cash obviously knowing he wouldn't buy clothes with the cash,
    After all it's nice to be able to show appreciation for the life were given .
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345