Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a girl to take a big dick nothing rough

1. Default Looking for a girl to take a big dick nothing rough

Hi have been with e few girls from here but i'm a bit tired of not being able to actually enjoy it.. I'm 23 been told my pretty much every girl i've been with i'm pretty big.. Its just that any girl i've been with off here says its too big and they can't take it all which isn't much good for me they just seem to moan and whine not in a good way! So i'm lookin for a slim girl.. With good english please or preferably irish to take all my dick.. I'm not into anythin rough.. Really want someone that actually wants all of it in her and her actually enjoying it would be a bonus! Let me know whats out there!

Reviews

Might be no harm to let the ladies know what part of Ireland that you're located in and whether it's just vaginal sex or also anal sex that you're looking for.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 09-04-11 at 15:30.

3. Default

Just vaginal but if she wants to try anal its her choice! Am not far from dublin myself so either the city or midlands area would be great

And if you enlightened us how big it is would be also helpful......
    Last edited by Anna23; 09-04-11 at 21:46.

5. Default

Its probably a little over nine inches or so and is pretty thick.. Just thought i'd ask because the last few girls couldnt.. Or wouldnt take it all i just felt like it was a waste of time and money

Reviews

We're all now waiting patiently to see if Anna thinks she can take that.

Maybe you should pm Brother Anon361........if a lady can take him, she can take anything.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 10-04-11 at 12:10.

Reviews

anna is a sweet and very accommodating, lovely ass and willingness to please, i bet she will ...hope i am right

8. Default

would gladly let him take it out for me but im a dress size 16/18 and he has requested slim girl
    Irish-hazelx
    Always up for fun and games in your bed!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    We're all now waiting patiently to see if Anna thinks she can take that.

Maybe you should pm Brother Anon361........if a lady can take him, she can take anything.
    Oh, no no, I'm not soliciting business here. I was just curious. :-D

10. Default

Aw anna damn!

And if hazel is up for it i might have a think about it..!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast