Thread: Preview or Review?

Reviews

yes i saw that too, benefit of doubt perhaps he got times wrong.....??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This happens fairly often. The default for the appointment date is the current date. There is no default for the appointment time. So if you don't fill in either it will complain about a missing time, but not about the date. So the reviewer fills in the time, and doesn't notice that the date is wrong.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    yes i saw that too, benefit of doubt perhaps he got times wrong.....??
    That is a possibility I suppose but he does seem to have written a lot of reviews in a short space of time...does look just a tad suspect...but as you say lets give him the benifit of the doubt...enough guilty untill proven innocent around here

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    This happens fairly often. The default for the appointment date is the current date. There is no default for the appointment time. So if you don't fill in either it will complain about a missing time, but not about the date. So the reviewer fills in the time, and doesn't notice that the date is wrong.
    But it was hardly yesterdays date as he was busy at the time and if it was a previous date how come he did not do this review before yesterdays.

Reviews

Hiya lads
    Just to clarify it was yesterday Friday 8th. Was with Alice and then Selina immediately after. And yeah I have indeed been busy Long may it continue!
    David

Quote Originally Posted by DaithiMac View Post
    Hiya lads
    Just to clarify it was yesterday Friday 8th. Was with Alice and then Selina immediately after. And yeah I have indeed been busy Long may it continue!
    David
    I brought this to attantion of review Mods. Date stated on review of Selina and Alice should be 8th of this month then.
    xxx
    Nicole
    Last edited by Nicole; 10-04-11 at 12:38.