Thread: Mondello park,Nass

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Mondello park,Nass

Hi all,
    Has anyone done any of the courses in mondello?
    Are they good?
    I received a start line course as a present from a friend of mine that works there,and I'm car mad but don't think I'm going to do it,just said I'd ask you guys if anyone has been and is it worth a trip before I sell it,it's face value is €220 ,and it can also be upgraded for a more experienced course now.
    Thanks guys
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    Hi all,
    Are they good?
    I received a start line course as a present from a friend of mine that works there,and I'm car mad but don't think I'm going to do it,just said I'd ask you guys if anyone has been and is it worth a trip before I sell it,it's face value is €220 ,and it can also be
    Thanks
    guys
    hiya big.. I've done the more advanced course and I loved it the lads there give great advice and training and really let u go at it with no holding back you really get the feel for the car and what it can do... I've done many track days also and they are such a buzz..
    Stick a few more quid with that and upgrade, if ur into cars ans speed u should love it..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to click n pick For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (08-04-11)

Reviews

Do it .... I raced there for 16 seasons and I enjoyed every second. If you have any petrol in your veins you gotta do it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (08-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    Hi all,
    Are they good?
    I received a start line course as a present from a friend of mine that works there,and I'm car mad but don't think I'm going to do it,just said I'd ask you guys if anyone has been and is it worth a trip before I sell it,it's face value is €220 ,and it can also be upgraded for a more experienced course now.
    Thanks guys
    Went about 3-4 years ago. Did the whole racing thing: safety brief followed by a spin in a saloon - think it was a Rover (Fiesta type). Car was race ready and it was great fun. First lap the instructor drove and explained what gear of each section of course and where you should be applying power on corners etc.

Next lap you swap seats and he gives advice.

May have done a couple of laps not sure. But then into a racing car, not sure of the type but like a Formula Ford. I'm not big into cars but this was a total blast. The engine is quite small, maybe a 1.4, but the car is so light and you are so close to the ground the impression of speed is awesome.

Would I do it again - No, prefer a good punt. Am I glad I did it - Yes.

My advice - go for it - a good day out.

Enjoy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (08-04-11)

Reviews

You should do it its a good laugh done it my self a few years back enjoyed it

Reviews

I do a few track days every year on my bike, its not a bad track but the ones in the uk are in a different league and safer. Went to the rally school in monaghan a few years ago really enjoyed it.

If you have any interest in cars at all just do it. Driving on a track is an total blast.
    Although, as said above, it's not that great a track as they go but it's still a great experience to drive round any track.

If you get bitten by the bug I'd recommend Castle Combe or Thruxton in the SW England. Both excellent, infinately better than Mondello and only a three or four hour drive from the Rosslare - Fishguard ferry.