Thread: TS

1. Default TS

I'm interested in visiting a TS but am a little nervous. Normally I'm straight and wouldn't consider sex with another man. Has anyone who's normally straight visited a TS and if so how did you find the experience? Are you expected to make the TS cum? Thanks

Reviews

Yes, i would consider myself straight but i've been to 3 ts recently and i loved it everytime. The only thing is the TS would have to b very feminine. Why would u b expected to make the TS cum and why would u not want to? You don't have to do anything u don't want to man.

Reviews

I'm completely straight, love women and just can't get enough pussy!!

But I found a TS by the name of Ana Mancini (Google her) and just blew me away when I saw her, became more curious over recent months and I kept checking the TS section on here... I laid eyes on Daniela Moraes and wow!! Once I saw her I couldnt stop looking at her pics so I just had to go

Since meeting Daniela I went and met TS Jessy also both very enjoyable! Like Col says they would have to be very feminine!! Have all the curves of a sexy full figure woman but with a surprise!

Give it a try man!! If you don't like it then you know it's just not for you..it's that simple!! It's your life, live it how you want to and have sex with whoever you want

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stiofan1 View Post
    I'm interested in visiting a TS but am a little nervous. Normally I'm straight and wouldn't consider sex with another man. Has anyone who's normally straight visited a TS and if so how did you find the experience? Are you expected to make the TS cum? Thanks
    Normally straight? liken Monday to Friday? ;-) part of Saturday and Sunday evening.

You can't catch the gay so don't worry about that.

Being fucked is pleasurable if done properly, I wouldn't let some hairy bloke do me but if the rest of it looks sexy and female...then fuck it, go for it...

Are you expected to make the TS cum? No, some can't, some don't, some do...that completely depends on the individual.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

Rayden (15-04-11), realdeal (16-04-11)