Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sky coverage of the Masters

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default Sky coverage of the Masters

    I've been watching for an hour and they've managed to show two shots so far....feckin hell they're trying even my patience
    Bada Bing!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

    dr love (07-04-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Wait for BBC at the weekend .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Lincoln (07-04-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    I've been watching for an hour and they've managed to show two shots so far....feckin hell they're trying even my patience
    I heard something on the radio this morning saying that Augusta had done some deal about the broadcast rights where by a certain number of holes at the starts would not get shown. Granted I was in a bit of a daze at the time, so I can't say for certain but I think that's it

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I heard something on the radio this morning saying that Augusta had done some deal about the broadcast rights where by a certain number of holes at the starts would not get shown. Granted I was in a bit of a daze at the time, so I can't say for certain but I think that's it
    yeah Augusta National GC actually get to dictate the amount of coverage and which holes get shown
    Bada Bing!!!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    It's live on setanta Ireland ( the free one ) and coverage is very good

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (07-04-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    It's live on setanta Ireland ( the free one ) and coverage is very good
    Thanks Bruno didn't know that .: lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •