Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would be interested in a midweek Gangbang in Limerick

Default Who would be interested in a midweek Gangbang in Limerick

Guys,
    It has been a fantasy of mine for a while to have a Gangbang, I have been speaking with a girl who is will ing to do this. I will try yo organise it for a wed, Thu or Fri in the next couple of weeks. If anybody is interested please let me know.

The girl is 19 slim attractive and horny. She is willing to meet 4 or 5 guys at a time and it will cost 150 yoyo for 2 to 3 hours of her time. It will be organised in a hotel room in the city. It is for straight guys only. Closer to the event I can give you a better description of her snd some photo's so that you will be confident of her description is real.

So get in touch and I can organise it once I have an idea of numbers.

PS no time wasters please..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muff_Master View Post
    Guys,
    It has been a fantasy of mine for a while to have a Gangbang, I have been speaking with a girl who is will ing to do this. I will try yo organise it for a wed, Thu or Fri in the next couple of weeks. If anybody is interested please let me know.

The girl is 19 slim attractive and horny. She is willing to meet 4 or 5 guys at a time and it will cost 150 yoyo for 2 to 3 hours of her time. It will be organised in a hotel room in the city. It is for straight guys only. Closer to the event I can give you a better description of her snd some photo's so that you will be confident of her description is real.

So get in touch and I can organise it once I have an idea of numbers.

PS no time wasters please..

thanks

May I suggest you read back through a few old posts on this subject to see where this will go.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Well City Gent,

We must keep on trying, eventually we will succeed, all we need are a few willing people, I am sure we can manage that eventually.

Keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    May I suggest you read back through a few old posts on this subject to see where this will go.

CG

Well City Gent,

We must keep on trying, eventually we will succeed, all we need are a few willing people, I am sure we can manage that eventually.

Keep the faith.
    For that reason I will say good luck in your quest but I have attended gangbangs with three girls available in London for the same price you are quoting for one lady, and two of the ladies advertise on here. So as I said good luck but do some homework first.

CG

Plato

For that reason I will say good luck in your quest but I have attended gangbangs with three girls available in London for the same price you are quoting for one lady, and two of the ladies advertise on here. So as I said good luck but do some homework first.

CG
    Ah yes, but with three girls and Londons larger population there will be more guys likely to be there so therefore the price can be set a bit lower. And its slightly cheaper there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Ah yes, but with three girls and Londons larger population there will be more guys likely to be there so therefore the price can be set a bit lower. And its slightly cheaper there anyway.

No mate it was always a max of six guys but they would do two parties a day, a two hour afternoon party and a two hour evening party. If you need any other info that might be helpful to you drop me a PM mate.

CG

Plato

No mate it was always a max of six guys but they would do two parties a day, a two hour afternoon party and a two hour evening party. If you need any other info that might be helpful to you drop me a PM mate.

CG
    Hardly worth their while, they would have earned fck all out it.

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Hardly worth their while, they would have earned fck all out it.

A guaranteed £600 each for four hours work was not to be sniffed at surely?

CG

Plato

Well City Gent

We are all aware of the much cheaper options when punting in the UK, but prices are a little higher here. TO avail of the cheaper UK prices we would need to fly there and take the time out to spend a few days there.

So until we get the free time and cheap flights to match the timelines we must pay the IRL prices. The GB in Limerick is at an ok proce for Ireland and I am hoping to get enough to attend so that i can have a good session in Limerick.

As with all of these type of events each person there will make the judgement call to decide it is worth it to them and come along and pay the fee. As for em I just want to have a little fun and if I can organise it it will be great.

For everybody else it looks like it will be the week of the 3-6 may as the Girl has just confirmed her availibility in Limerick that week.

so lets hope we have enough to make it happen

Muff

Well City Gent

We are all aware of the much cheaper options when punting in the UK, but prices are a little higher here. TO avail of the cheaper UK prices we would need to fly there and take the time out to spend a few days there.

So until we get the free time and cheap flights to match the timelines we must pay the IRL prices. The GB in Limerick is at an ok proce for Ireland and I am hoping to get enough to attend so that i can have a good session in Limerick.

As with all of these type of events each person there will make the judgement call to decide it is worth it to them and come along and pay the fee. As for em I just want to have a little fun and if I can organise it it will be great.

For everybody else it looks like it will be the week of the 3-6 may as the Girl has just confirmed her availibility in Limerick that week.

so lets hope we have enough to make it happen

Muff

Sorry mate you picked me up wrong I didn't mean go to England I was just saying the ones I attended regulary in London were set up for afternoon and evening sessions. Then guys that couldn't sneak out for a couple of hours at night could maybe make an afternoon session and vice versa.

The gangbang party is a fantasy for a lot of guys BUT not every guy can see it through. It's a fine line between making the session an enjoyable experience for the lady and still making it worth her while.

I've organised a few in England but never been able to pull one off in Ireland. If I could give you one bit of advice it would be to drop Willyup a PM he's been through the highs and lows of the party scene over here.

CG

Plato

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast