Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Morning!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default Morning!!!!

    Up late today just stumbled out of bed but the good thing is I dont have much on today.
    Having my morning coffee and trying to decide how to deal with the hard crusty skin on the heel of my right foot.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Up late today just stumbled out of bed but the good thing is I dont have much on today.
    Having my morning coffee and trying to decide how to deal with the hard crusty skin on the heel of my right foot.
    Phew, I had a moment of concern there before I finished reading your post !!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

    willyup (07-04-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,783
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Morning willup

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

    willyup (07-04-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Pfffft. Official complaint PM on way to you now.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    willyup (07-04-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Pfffft. Official complaint PM on way to you now.
    Is that because you had to read about my hard crusty skin over breakfast?

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Is that because you had to read about my hard crusty skin over breakfast?

    Nope. Traitor. We were friends. I expect this crap from JamesCork, he is a philistine.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nope. Traitor. We were friends. I expect this crap from JamesCork, he is a philistine.
    But I still love your virtual lovliness Lucy.

    Your presence in this forum bestows upon it a warm golden ray of sunshine every day.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    But I still love your virtual lovliness Lucy.

    Your presence in this forum bestows upon it a warm golden ray of sunshine every day.
    Sucking up won't help.

    Ah feck it. Morning Willy, have a lovely day you crusty creature
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Sucking up won't help.

    Ah feck it. Morning Willy, have a lovely day you crusty creature
    Thank you v much.
    I prostrate myself before your magnificent radiance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •