Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The old days

Reviews

remember a young dub who worked with you she was mad for it wore a rubber dress wow!!!

Reviews

anyone remember the red door in rathmines?

Reviews

oh yes remind me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    There's a book called the 'Casbah' about those days, don't know if it's still in print, though; and we're not even mentioning the really good mssage parlours that were across from Miss Fantasia, the sex shop on South Williams St. or the one that had beeen going for over 20 years that did allow condoms on the premises before Garda closed it down, and the one that was off of Mount St., Grattan place., and their were loads on or around Camden St.- and lets not mention the prices-cheap by todays stadards. You get a few that might have been 'improvised', but not all, you have to realized most of these places had landlines, so they would have been going for years, and like I said some were reeally nice.
    A yes beautiful black girl in CAMDEN ST AND YOUND DUBLIN GIRL WHO WORE A BLACK RUBBER DRESS AND DID SHE MOAN WHEN BEING FXXK SHE WAS MAD FOR IT !!!

Anyone remember Cocos in Ranelagh and Palm Beach in Camden Street (I think this was next door to a shoe factory).

anyone remember where i left my feckin keys?...lol

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    There's a book called the 'Casbah' about those days, don't know if it's still in print, though; and we're not even mentioning the really good mssage parlours that were across from Miss Fantasia, the sex shop on South Williams St. or the one that had beeen going for over 20 years that did allow condoms on the premises before Garda closed it down, and the one that was off of Mount St., Grattan place., and their were loads on or around Camden St.- and lets not mention the prices-cheap by todays stadards. You get a few that might have been 'improvised', but not all, you have to realized most of these places had landlines, so they would have been going for years, and like I said some were reeally nice.
    I think that one on sth william street was above the snooker place. Was the one on Grattan street the one with the thai girl? I never seen such a small waist. You could put your arm right around her and still have space between your arm and her.
    Last edited by alterego31; 08-04-11 at 11:20.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    I think that one on sth william street was above the snooker place. Was the one on Grattan street the one with the thai girl? I never seen such a small waist. You could put your arm right around her and still have space between your arm and her.
    I think your right the one on grattan street had Thai girls working there wasn't a bad spot

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567