Thread: Why do girls change their names and profiles so often?

1. Default Why do girls change their names and profiles so often?

Maybe I'm just paying more attention than I have before but it seems it's happening a lot on here lately.

I notice one lady is back in town under a totally new profile with a new name, new nationality and a new hair colour. She had one review previously and it wasn't negative. Why rip it up and start again?

Also I noticed another girl who had profile pics up changed them. She has a link to a site in her profile with pics of a large breasted, short, dark haired woman. And she did so in her profile for a long time. But then she tried to change them to a tall blonde girl. It just so happens I was about to pay her a visit until she started her shennanigans!

Maybe I'm missing something but is there a reason they mess around? It only leads to a lack of consistency and arouses my suspicion rather than anything else!

Reviews

Link?! Who are you talking about? Where?!

I noticed it too.

Ts Raven used to be Jennifer.

I only noticed it since the numbers of Ts have pciked up.

4. Default

Sorry I didn't mean to be vague.

Well Ts Sara used to be someone else with a couple of reviews. It was another name and profile entirely. The couple of reviews that were there are gone so it's a whole new start. Her old name escapes me at the minute. I thought she looked familiar and I clicked it when I noticed the girl she used to do duos with appeared back in the country at the same time.

The other profile I was talking about was TS Perla. Go in and click the link to her website and you'll see pics of her. They are the pics that used to be on her main profile. About 5-6 days ago she tried to change the pics on her main profile to a tall blonde girl that couldn't have been her in a million years! Now she has a cartoon.

As has been mentioned Raven used to be Jennifer. There was another one I noticed as well but she's not in Dublin anymore and once again my memory fails me

Anyway, while I think changing names is a little unnessecary and confusing, I don't mind it as long as the girls page remains with all the old reviews.

This business of abandoning and old page and all its reviews and starting up a new profile completely just makes me wonder!

Here is another one. Ts Amaya Madrid (Spanish). I forget her previous profiles name but Correct me if Im wrong she was American. I think she had a few reviews which one or two were negative. She is in Waterford now