Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Don Banned

Default An Don Banned

Hi there,

I thought I should explain that this user has now been banned for the following reasons:

1) Constantly undermining mods/managers
    2) Deliberately trying to discredit the site
    3) Insulting other members
    4) Constantly making accusations
    5) We believe that he is previously banned user ninebythree (nbt) given some of his comments, the fact that he has in the past ressurected threads created by nbt and also based on some of his topics of interest

I have also had enough of his snidey private messages that he seems to enjoy sending me mainly around 1.30 - 2.00 in the morning on many nights.

Thank you.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Ad Staff (06-04-11), benin (06-04-11), Doozer (06-04-11), Monkeynut (06-04-11), Nicole (06-04-11), QueenBee (06-04-11), thehighwayman (06-04-11)

Reviews

from what I read from him in one particular tread last night he had it coming

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

QueenBee (06-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sorry if I'm skeptical, but we've been through this before. Someone argues with the mods, is accused of being the reincarnation of a banned user, and is then banned. In at least one case it was later admitted that the user was not the reincarnation of a banned user, and he was quietly unbanned a few days later. So is there any evidence for an don being ninebythree other than posting to some of his threads? Because if not then we are left with only one reason, really, which is that he was pissing off the mods and managers.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

jayf1 (06-04-11), Lucy Chambers (07-04-11), Shirley Joy (06-04-11)

Reviews

Typical "he was mean to me so I banned him" nonsense.
    You're a sensitive little pirate for sure Sammy.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Don't apologise. You're entitled to your opinion.

I didn't say he defiately IS nbt, I'm just saying we have good reason to think he his. Yeah, he pissed a lot of people off last night, as the 'reported post' section makes apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry if I'm skeptical, but we've been through this before. Someone argues with the mods, is accused of being the reincarnation of a banned user, and is then banned. In at least one case it was later admitted that the user was not the reincarnation of a banned user, and he was quietly unbanned a few days later. So is there any evidence for an don being ninebythree other than posting to some of his threads? Because if not then we are left with only one reason, really, which is that he was pissing off the mods and managers.
    This is not the only reason pissing off the mods or managers( tbh this line is so old is boring already) to me he was rather amusing fella.
    As Sam mentioned above:

I would say this is serious reason El Gordo.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

QueenBee (06-04-11), samlad (06-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Typical "he was mean to me so I banned him" nonsense.
    You're a sensitive little pirate for sure Sammy.
    What can I say? I'm a man of passion

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

ciara (06-04-11), QueenBee (06-04-11)

Reviews

Good riddins then, sick of childish twats who are men.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

Monkeynut (06-04-11), QueenBee (06-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    This is not the only reason pissing off the mods or managers( tbh this line is so old is boring already) to me he was rather amusing fella.
    As Sam mentioned above:

I would say this is serious reason El Gordo.
    But what does it mean? He certainly suggested more than once that the site was more interested in making money than in investigating irregularities with profiles or reviews. You might not agree with that, but it's not libel.
    Last edited by El Gordo; 06-04-11 at 09:35.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

jayf1 (06-04-11), Lucy Chambers (07-04-11), Mioux (24-08-11), Shirley Joy (06-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    But what does it mean? He certainly suggested more than once that the site was more interested in making money than in investigating irregularities with profiles or reviews. You might not agree with that, but it's not libel.
    Libel? It's axiomatic.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (07-04-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast