Thread: 20 minute relief for a 29 yr old

1. Default 20 minute relief for a 29 yr old

Ladies,

Girlfriend is away and I'm feeling needy. I'd really like a 20 minute session with a good looking girl in Dublin City Centre today. All I'd be looking for a is a sexy lapdance, followed by OWO and preferably CIM for around €50.

I'm 29, fit and hygenic if that helps ;-) PM me with a link to your profile if you're interested.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 29m View Post
    Ladies,

Girlfriend is away and I'm feeling needy. I'd really like a 20 minute session with a good looking girl in Dublin City Centre today. All I'd be looking for a is a sexy lapdance, followed by OWO and preferably CIM for around €50.

I'm 29, fit and hygenic if that helps ;-) PM me with a link to your profile if you're interested.
    All that for €50 ?
    Good Lucky...

3. Default

Well if you don't ask....... Hey it's worth a try. There might be someone out there with a little bit of time to kill today. If I have a good time I'll probably go back for longer the next time. The CIM is preferable, not essential ;-)

Blog Entries

Well if you don't ask....... Hey it's worth a try. There might be someone out there with a little bit of time to kill today. If I have a good time I'll probably go back for longer the next time. The CIM is preferable, not essential ;-)
    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

5. Default

It loks like this might not happen today - all the girls are obviously very busy! lol

I may as well keep this as an open offer for the future as I can be quite spontanious when in the right mood.

Blog Entries

It loks like this might not happen today - all the girls are obviously very busy! lol

I may as well keep this as an open offer for the future as I can be quite spontanious when in the right mood.
    I'd say get yourself another €30 and you might find some more willing participants, plenty of girls offering 30mins for €80 in Dublin if you look.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I'd say get yourself another €30 and you might find some more willing participants, plenty of girls offering 30mins for €80 in Dublin if you look.
    You're probably right, thought there might be a bit of a discount as I didn't want full sex. Not to worry, new to this game so learning all the time. I still reckon some enterprising lady might contact me though.......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

You're probably right, thought there might be a bit of a discount as I didn't want full sex. Not to worry, new to this game so learning all the time. I still reckon some enterprising lady might contact me though.......
    Hummmmmm you never know.