Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moderators not enforcers

Default moderators not enforcers

Title says it all really......a little power can corrupt many a good poster.......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to billyjt For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (06-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Damned if we do damned if we don't would be more apt.: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyjt View Post
    Title says it all really......a little power can corrupt many a good poster.......
    I have no problem with a thread being closed if it needs be but closing thread and reopening it to have your own little comment and closing it again is boll*x (after i started a thread asking why was it closed . well done dr love ) But they are learning . The C team are on tonight LOL

Not really, moderation is always needed. However, in the case of the tree huggers versus the capitalists, it probably would have been fairer to all to remove the nonsensical comment about the pope and allow the conversation to continue.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 06-04-11 at 00:32.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

An don (06-04-11)

Reviews

if life gives you lemons then go make pancakes...yummmy

[QUOTE=An don;442322]I have no problem with a thread being closed if it needs be but closing thread and reopening it to have your own little comment and closing it again is boll*x (after i started a thread asking why was it closed . well done dr love ) But they are learning . The C team are on tonight LOL

i loved the a team ..cant remember the b or c team..love this movie though....
    Last edited by benin; 06-04-11 at 00:48.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Damned if we do damned if we don't would be more apt.: doc
    Not true. IMO there is no need to lock as many threads as have been locked. I am sick of saying this, but I'll repeat it: Adults argue. Adults disagree. Adults even are known to swear while doing the aforementioned. It is no big deal.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (06-04-11), monster_monster (06-04-11)

Whats with the clip? You have said that twice now? Forrest? Its An don posting furry.
    Last edited by benin; 06-04-11 at 00:49.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Not really, moderation is always needed. However, in the case of the tree huggers versus the capitalists, it probably would have been fairer to all to remove the nonsensical comment about the pope and allow the conversation to continue.
    Spot on imo i actually thought it was a decent debate, something of a rarity here.
    Same thing with that thread closed yesterday with Nikky and..kidcool? They had a difference of opinion, perhaps either of them might have come around to a different way of thinking in the end... but no, Thread locked. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Not true. IMO there is no need to lock as many threads as have been locked. I am sick of saying this, but I'll repeat it: Adults argue. Adults disagree. Adults even are known to swear while doing the aforementioned. It is no big deal.
    i agree ..but some adults post threads asking why threads are closed after reporting threads on religious grounds that are offending them... some adults need to get out more....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast