Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Embarassing Moments

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Where to start....many, mostly being naked at inappropriate times..
    In my youth I was briefly a lead singer in a band. Playing a gig i front of all of 30 people in a pub in Stoke Newington,London, it seemed to be going well and in the heat of the moment I decided to do a bit of crowd surfing. As i gracefully swan dived from the stage the 'crowd' parted like the Red Sea with me belly flopping on the beer stained floor,resulting in a lot of blood from a cut to my forehead,a broken finger and a red face.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Next time it happens, start whacking off like a maniac in front of them. They might take their tops off and join in
    I sure will these days! lol
    They were amazing!! never forgotten them!!

So mousey how about yourself? want to share your moment of humiliation? hahaha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Next time it happens, start whacking off like a maniac in front of them. They might take their tops off and join in
    Either that or they'll be on the phone to see if there's any beds available in the psych ward !

I once got the living shite kicked outta me on the school yard, by a girl. To this day I've never lived it down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Either that or they'll be on the phone to see if there's any beds available in the psych ward !

I once got the living shite kicked outta me on the school yard, by a girl. To this day I've never lived it down.
    I'll remember to bring that up if I ever feel the need to insult you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12