Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best TS in Dublin

Has anyone been with Carol lately. She is my number two pick

Is Daniela Moares still advertising

Ok, so Kelly Wilde and Carol will be leaving this week. So I need advice on who to go to. Need someone who does not charge too much. Delta is the only one that has a good rep. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sean

Reviews

Kelly wilde is great, i saw her last night but beware she is pretty wild as her name suggests. She has a solid 7 inch cock. Not too thick so it's perfect for first timers. Really nice girl too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Col For This Useful Post:

Rayden (11-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Kelly wilde is great, i saw her last night but beware she is pretty wild as her name suggests. She has a solid 7 inch cock. Not too thick so it's perfect for first timers. Really nice girl too.
    I love a wild lady.

I have been with both christina and brenda who are in dublin. Both really good tops. Totally diff girls though in looks. Did you see brenda new picture post. Wow. Christina did bang the ass off me and has a good size seven inch cock. Brenda is bigger . Is it your first time?

No but it has been a while. Not from Dublin so not sure about getting about. Brenda is somewhere in the docklands. I dont know if that is far to walk from say parnell street. Christina is too far.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sean09 View Post
    No but it has been a while. Not from Dublin so not sure about getting about. Brenda is somewhere in the docklands. I dont know if that is far to walk from say parnell street. Christina is too far.
    Google maps is your friend in this case.

Could you walk it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sean09 View Post
    I used a sat nav to find kelly wilde. Brought me to her front door.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast