Thread: Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

Can you believe this? "give me your address and I'll rape you".

http://www.newswhip.ie/national-2/gardai-allegedly-joke-about-threatening-to-rape-corrib-protesters-29206

These Gardai are trying to enforce the corperations' "right" to the people's land and putting their lives in danger. They are the mobsters, the tough guys behind the corperations.

It just goes to show the mindset of these people. Why don't they just go away and kill themselves.

I saw yesterday how two garda vehicles collided with each other in a serious accident in Cork, fucking up the whole main roads and hospital services for everyone. What are the chances of two garda vehicles meeting each other in an accident like that? Actually pretty high. I have repeatedly stated about how gardai drive with contempt for others on the road, put on emergency lights for no reason, and I even filed a complaint about garda driving, almost killing innocent civilians for no reason. They're a disgrace.

The police are an enemy of the people. I don't give two shits about how some gardai were helpful to some people at some time, everyone is helpful at some time. I also don't care about how "some gardai are good".... because if they follow orders such as trying to block and arrest protestors they are NOT good, even if they are apologetic about it they are terrible individuals.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 05-04-11 at 17:23.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (05-04-11), deadboysdontlie (05-04-11)