Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any one ever tried cow tipping

Reviews

It seems as though Cow Tipping can only be achieved while drunk. As we know from Wiki, cows cant be tipped.... so what was the OP tipping?

Blog Entries

never tried it and never would. Heard people bragg that they have done it but also heard from others with them that it didn't work

Blog Entries

Just in case anyone wants to try cow tipping, here is an educational video on it

You should never tip a cow, they find gratuity offensive.

worst thread ever...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Monkeynut (05-04-11)

Reviews

Cow tipping was fun as a kid... Done it once or twice. Handy one of lads friends being a farmer. Remember one night we were all camping in one of the fields only a couple of hundred meters away from the house. We ventured into the next field and dared each other. Naturally muggins here drew the short straw so I had to go first while they stood.. The cow was so grateful that the b**ch decided to chase me! Never been so relieved to jump over a fence and scrape my knee before in my life... Ah the good aul' days Well I suppose it is a culchie thing...
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12