Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Red Lace Knickers... Bidding has started..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default Red Lace Knickers... Bidding has started..

    An unbelievable opportunity here gentlemen –

    Lott no 69… A pair of red lace knickers



    Recently stolen by Headlad but acquired by ‘Wanted the best 69’ ... have just come onto the market…These knickers, originally the property of Ebony Amber are Guaranteed worn & soiled.


    May I start the bidding at €100.00… Who will bid me €100?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_7567S%20-%20Copy%20%282%29.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	39749  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I know u bought them yourself in pennys and soiled them yourself seen u at the checkout lol

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (05-04-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    An unbelievable opportunity here gentlemen –

    Lott no 69… A pair of red lace knickers



    Recently stolen by Headlad but acquired by ‘Wanted the best 69’ ... have just come onto the market…These knickers, originally the property of Ebony Amber are Guaranteed worn & soiled.


    May I start the bidding at €100.00… Who will bid me €100?
    Can I bid on the shoes??????
    Good bye Ireland!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    I know u bought them yourself in pennys and soiled them yourself seen u at the checkout lol
    (Jeeze... Shurrup will ya... I couldnt wait for 69 to get back with the real ones... Got them for a steal. That 2 euro you gave me came in handy after all)

    Yes Stella, but that is Lott no 70.

    And we keep on going until Amber is STARKERS...wey hey...

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (05-04-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Can I bid on the shoes??????
    Are we about to have another disscusion about shoes lol! I think I love you Stella!
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    Stella (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (05-04-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,804
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    James for 100 euro you could meet the lovely amber and get a pair or soiled knickers of her .....
    You'll have to drop your starting price down at bit !!!!!
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    James for 100 euro you could meet the lovely amber and get a pair or soiled knickers of her .....
    You'll have to drop your starting price down at bit !!!!!
    Meet me yes but my knickers are pricelessss! Only Ciara and Stella can have em lol
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    ciara (05-04-11), Stella (05-04-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Are we about to have another disscusion about shoes lol! I think I love you Stella!
    Ahh but im afraid other users wont appreciate shoes talk on the boards

    Right James ill wait for no.70 no problem im patient enough!!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Meet me yes but my knickers are pricelessss! Only Ciara and Stella can have em lol
    god almighty, james these knickers are priceless what you failed, as usual to tell the bidders is that the one and only ebony queen will be still in them
    taking a break, but not gone

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (05-04-11)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •