Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: 10 pm`s per hour

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default 10 pm`s per hour

    Why are we only allowed 10 pm`s per hour,dont see the point in it,is it a system fault or are we been stop`d

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    Why are we only allowed 10 pm`s per hour,dont see the point in it,is it a system fault or are we been stop`d
    The limit was introduced to stop spamming..

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    davedrave (05-04-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    The limit was introduced to stop spamming..
    so we all suffer because of a few thicks................nice

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    so we all suffer because of a few thicks................nice
    Yep, that along with the fact we can't insert images into PM's anymore either because they were sending sick images around..

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    2,428
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    aint that always the with everything in life

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Yep, that along with the fact we can't insert images into PM's anymore either because they were sending sick images around..
    fuck sake,ah well at least i didnt have to see that

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,142
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    fuck sake,ah well at least i didnt have to see that
    yeah...


  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    yeah...

    always wondered what you looked like

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    yeah...

    That images is a walk in the park compared to some..

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    That images is a walk in the park compared to some..
    to put up such an image at lunchtime or any other-prick!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •