Thread: Good sport

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Good sport

I'd just like to make it clear that I have not had the pleasure yet of meeting Lucy, my earlier post was ,believe it or not, fictional. I realise that Lucy has a professional profile and I urge people to read her many good reviews. (Will you stop banging on my door now) xx
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (06-04-11), Lucy Chambers (06-04-11), wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I'd just like to make it clear that I have not had the pleasure yet of meeting Lucy, my earlier post was ,believe it or not, fictional. I realise that Lucy has a professional profile and I urge people to read her many good reviews. (Will you stop banging on my door now) xx
    oh god mellors, this makes the thread on lucy all the more funny, if she catches up with you, you dead ,but hell i am still laughing ,great wit sir, classic wit at it`s best, more ,more,more
    taking a break, but not gone

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (06-04-11), mellors (06-04-11)

Reviews

But we all know how it is going to go, depending on who we choose to believe. lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Lads, I believe we are starting to see the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Cannon and Ball, Little and Large, Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis..... Lucy Chambers and Mellors.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SADumas For This Useful Post:

mellors (06-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SADumas View Post
    Lads, I believe we are starting to see the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Cannon and Ball, Little and Large, Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis..... Lucy Chambers and Mellors.
    You might be right. I'm even thinking of starting a 'Luv' thread, I think I know the way to Lucys heart.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "