Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: So i'm driving into town.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Talking So i'm driving into town.....

    It's a lovely morning and i'm driving in to town to get my hair blow dried, sun bed and nails done..... (all for you boys of course)
    and all i hear on all the radio stations is the dj's wishing everyone well with their orals!!!!!!! He he he he he sometimes i really love when the kid in me comes out!!! I giggled all the way into town ...... so good luck with all your orals peoples!!!!!! lol xxxx

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

    Clint Plywood (05-04-11), deadboysdontlie (05-04-11), Ebony Amber (05-04-11), JAMESCORK (05-04-11), Rodney69 (05-04-11), takemedrunkimhome (05-04-11), TheH (05-04-11), tuam sham (05-04-11), wanted the best 69 (05-04-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    It's a lovely morning and i'm driving in to town to get my hair blow dried, sun bed and nails done..... (all for you boys of course)
    and all i hear on all the radio stations is the dj's wishing everyone well with their orals!!!!!!! He he he he he sometimes i really love when the kid in me comes out!!! I giggled all the way into town ...... so good luck with all your orals peoples!!!!!! lol xxxx
    lol heard the same report,brought back memories of a teacher i had in school,amazing body on her,there was always a race to be at the front,so hows your oral fiona

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    lol heard the same report,brought back memories of a teacher i had in school,amazing body on her,there was always a race to be at the front,so hows your oral fiona
    My oral was always something i excelled in i gots me some skills.......ask irish Aoife!!! Ha Ha Ha i'm in such good form today.....YaY!!!!! xxxxxxxx

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

    davedrave (05-04-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    My oral was always something i excelled in i gots me some skills.......ask irish Aoife!!! Ha Ha Ha i'm in such good form today.....YaY!!!!! xxxxxxxx
    haha,i`d say you have skills alright,ah aoife a really sexi woman,well im back in dublin in 3weeks so maybe i`l give you an oral exam........

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    2,428
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    you cant beat the orals

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    It's a lovely morning and i'm driving in to town to get my hair blow dried, sun bed and nails done..... (all for you boys of course)
    and all i hear on all the radio stations is the dj's wishing everyone well with their orals!!!!!!! He he he he he sometimes i really love when the kid in me comes out!!! I giggled all the way into town ...... so good luck with all your orals peoples!!!!!! lol xxxx
    Slut........
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 05-04-11 at 09:58. Reason: Just joshin ya Foo

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    143
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    It's a lovely morning and i'm driving in to town to get my hair blow dried, sun bed and nails done..... (all for you boys of course)
    and all i hear on all the radio stations is the dj's wishing everyone well with their orals!!!!!!! He he he he he sometimes i really love when the kid in me comes out!!! I giggled all the way into town ...... so good luck with all your orals peoples!!!!!! lol xxxx
    I've been cramming for them for ages.
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (05-04-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Slut........
    Total! Slut with big Boobies!!!!!!!

  15. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    I've been cramming for them for ages.
    Ha ha ha cram away there baby mmmmmm mm mmmmmmmm!!!!!

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Total! Slut with big Boobies!!!!!!!
    My favorite kind....lol...

    Love ya Foofi..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •