Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: So what's your excuse?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default So what's your excuse?

    Had to cancel an appointment with a lovely girl because I have developed a lip sore (I'm addicted to 69, so there's no point). I know it sounds corny as an excuse but it's genuine.

    Anyhow, it got me to wondering what unusual excuses other guys have come up with to cancel a date (true & false)?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    Had to cancel an appointment with a lovely girl because I have developed a lip sore (I'm addicted to 69, so there's no point). I know it sounds corny as an excuse but it's genuine.

    Anyhow, it got me to wondering what unusual excuses other guys have come up with to cancel a date (true & false)?
    Sorry to hear that fella but you did the right thing.Get yourself Sona (name of product) L -Lysine that will sort out the lip sore.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    GriffW (04-04-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Thanks Fitzy, I have been treating it with something similar and it's almost healed at this stage, but I will wait until it's totally cured before I make a new appointment

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    2/3 week ago I had an overwhelming urge to spend most of the morning on the toilet, I had a lunch time appointment and by 11am realised that I wasn't in any better situation. I called the girl in question and let her know that I wouldn't be able to get out of work and appologised. Better that then having to stop half way through and dashing off to the bog.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    I was to travel to meet an escort once gave the pubes a trim the night before but while shaving the hairs off my mickey I cut the base of it a right nasty cut I had emailed her few days before even the night before to confirm I'd definitely be there When I rang her the next morning to cancel the appointment she didn't really believe me.. Lesson learned never leave it too late trimming down there before meeting an escort...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    2/3 week ago I had an overwhelming urge to spend most of the morning on the toilet, I had a lunch time appointment and by 11am realised that I wasn't in any better situation. I called the girl in question and let her know that I wouldn't be able to get out of work and appologised. Better that then having to stop half way through and dashing off to the bog.
    u should have visited her sher the girls are used to seeing shitty arses...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (04-04-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I booked an appointment on the Monday morning for that coming Friday, was waiting all week, then on Thursday evening they announced that I was getting a snap competency exam the next morning. Scratch one appointment, and I couldn't even give 24 hours notice - I thought I was a dead man!!! Luckily the escort was brilliant about it (not sure if she believed me though)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Today I just got told that "I am sorry but it is too windy outside for me to visit you". Was he seriously underweight and scared of being blown away or what?!
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    GriffW (04-04-11), willyup (04-04-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    u should have visited her sher the girls are used to seeing shitty arses...
    Could you imagine, rush into the apartment hurridly had over the cash, then spend the whole appointment in the jacks

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Today I just got told that "I am sorry but it is too windy outside for me to visit you". Was he seriously underweight and scared of being blown away or what?!
    Maybe his car needed calmer days to function correctly


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (04-04-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •