Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Louis Theraux - BBC2 Now

Reviews

I lol'd at one of the guys in the cult who was wearing an Affliction t shirt.

Reviews

Fundamentalists in the true sense of the word

They have some pretty extreme views alright but they do seem to have the catholic church pretty much spot on.

"Westboro Baptist refers to Catholic priests as "vampires" and "Draculas" and talks of Catholic priests sucking semen out of male children's genitals like vampires suck blood from their victims. In addition, WBC calls Pope Benedict XVI such epithets as "The Godfather of Pedophiles" and "Pervert Pope". In April 2008 the WBC protested Pope Benedict XVI during a papal visit in New York City.
    WBC member protesting Pope Benedict XVI outside the United Nations in New York City (2008).The WBC launched a website called Priests Rape Boys in which they criticize the Roman Catholic Church because of the Catholic sex abuse scandal, saying, "Every time any person gives any amount of money to the Catholic Church, that person is paying the salary of pedophile rapists."[54]

The WBC describes the Roman Catholic Church as, "the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile group in the history of man"

Blog Entries

The Westboro Baptist Church are a hateful horrid set of bastards that only do what they do for monetary gain. It was touched on in the documentary that most of the members (all the same family) of the "church" are are lawyers. What they didn't say is that their business plan is to picket high profile funerals then when the normal decent people of this world get so incensed they do something about it that's when the Phelps' attack. They will sue you for everything they can for infringing on their 1st amendment rights.

You might of read recently about Anonymous, the group of people/"hackers" around the world that attacked companies that turned their backs on WikiLeaks. Well the WBS sent out a copy of a fake letter addressed to themselves from Anonymous in a way to provoke an attack, so that they can then put a sniffer on their sites etc. and try and track and sue the Anonymous members that try and attack them.

Have a look at the video below, it's hilarious!!! it's a vid of Shirley Phelps getting served on some radio/tv show in the US by an Anonymous representitive. By the way Shirley is the lovely woman in the foreground of the above picture

All their websites are still down

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

kidkool (04-04-11)

Blog Entries

These people are so crazy!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

They turn up at the funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and yell stuff at their families. They're unbelievable. But a few more years, when Fred Phelps dies and goes straight to Hell, the "church" will have no glue to hold it together.

They also used to have a maniac website about how God hates Ireland because we have a gay senator (future President, I hope). Here's the dead link:

www.godhatesireland.com

But you can get the text of what used to be at that site, on this link. Read it and laugh.

God hates Ireland

Reviews

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    The Westboro Baptist Church are a hateful horrid set of bastards that only do what they do for monetary gain. It was touched on in the documentary that most of the members (all the same family) of the "church" are are lawyers. What they didn't say is that their business plan is to picket high profile funerals then when the normal decent people of this world get so incensed they do something about it that's when the Phelps' attack. They will sue you for everything they can for infringing on their 1st amendment rights.

You might of read recently about Anonymous, the group of people/"hackers" around the world that attacked companies that turned their backs on WikiLeaks. Well the WBS sent out a copy of a fake letter addressed to themselves from Anonymous in a way to provoke an attack, so that they can then put a sniffer on their sites etc. and try and track and sue the Anonymous members that try and attack them.

Have a look at the video below, it's hilarious!!! it's a vid of Shirley Phelps getting served on some radio/tv show in the US by an Anonymous representitive. By the way Shirley is the lovely woman in the foreground of the above picture

All their websites are still down

I took a time out on my break today in work and read about these weirdo's and your absolutely spot on Monster!!! The father Fred Phelps was barred from practicing law at a quite early stage in his career!! It's quite obvious he is a deeply troubled man, but as you say is doing this for monetary gains for his family and himself!!

A son of his has left this "cult" and went on record to candian tv and stated his dad was extremely abusive and violent, both physically and sexually towards the mother and the kids!!

Ps... Love the video above!! Take that ya crazy b*tch!!! hahaha
    Last edited by kidkool; 04-04-11 at 17:18.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    It won't let me watch it online. I'm getting that "not available in former colonies" message.
    This is the second time Louie has covered these people, they disgust me, vile full of hatred retards.

Here’s another link Gordo of the show but I’m not sure if it’ll work either as live in the foreign country.

BBC - BBC Two Programmes - Louis Theroux, America's Most Hated Family in Crisis
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 04-04-11 at 17:33.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

There is plenty of footage of them on youtube!! Just search western baptist church or the family surname, phelps!

Brace yourself lol

Reviews

The thing I don't get is... Why the Łuck has no one tried to just shoot them???????????

They are clearly a group of people very much despised by society in general yet not ONE SINGLE PERSON...would just do a Mark David Chapman and place one into Fred or Margie's sick twisted skull!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast