Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone good for a loan?

Reviews

If you don't get your loan try putting an ad up on E-I. See if you make some dosh that way ..... you never know, maybe the girls on your wish list might end up paying you for a shag.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    maybe Patricia might oblige me I'm told she makes 100K per month am I worthy of a response Pat?....
    when i was a kid i thought money was made,
    money is earnt.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (03-04-11)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    If you don't get your loan try putting an ad up on E-I. See if you make some dosh that way ..... you never know, maybe the girls on your wish list might end up paying you for a shag.
    +1 go on, put up an ad on E.I with a decent body pic, i'd give you a fiver for 30mins

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    money is earnt.
    Yep when I was a kid I thought the same but the older you get the wiser you get in a nutshell no such think as a free lunch but we can but try.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by deadboysdontlie View Post
    +1 go on, put up an ad on E.I with a decent body pic, i'd give you a fiver for 30mins
    I think theres a TV programme called '100 Men own my boobs' where gullible guys send money for girls to get boob jobs. Perhaps EP the girlson E1 might want to sponsor you're dick.
    I would lend you the money mate, but I'd need a medical and life insurance because you keep dying and I might not get my money back
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

money is earnt.
    It varies. I know many people who earn money, and one or two who just make money.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

warmcome (03-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    It varies. I know many people who earn money, and one or two who just make money.
    has she got good reviews?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

has she got good reviews?
    I suppose you could say the same about good reviews. Many ladies earn them, but some just make them.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (03-04-11)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I think theres a TV programme called '100 Men own my boobs' where gullible guys send money for girls to get boob jobs. Perhaps EP the girlson E1 might want to sponsor you're dick.
    I would lend you the money mate, but I'd need a medical and life insurance because you keep dying and I might not get my money back
    eh??? whos dick now? cos i aint got one

Benny boy if unhappy with ur cash send them to "Dragon's Den". Would love to see presententation and Dragon's reaction. Ha ha!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast