Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Performane under Pressure

Default Performane under Pressure

Watched "Sparticus Gods of the Arena" the other night episode where champion gladiator was called upon to shag his buddy's wife in front of audience at the whim of Roman VIP. 1. Gentlemen out there could ye perform in such a circumstance. 2. Ladies could ye handle such a piece of meat at your whim 24/7 ???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IamSimontemplar View Post
    Watched "Sparticus Gods of the Arena" the other night episode where champion gladiator was called upon to shag his buddy's wife in front of audience at the whim of Roman VIP. 1. Gentlemen out there could ye perform in such a circumstance. 2. Ladies could ye handle such a piece of meat at your whim 24/7 ???
    I feckin loved that show... Full of titays and gushing blood.

I know what ya mean tho... To be called upon at any time to fuck a guest (if you are a gladiator that is, rather than a wench, cos its easy for them).

Good question... if you were a gladiator, like I know most of ye guys do resemble *cough*, and are asked to 'perform'...in public, with an ugly woman... could ye rise to the occasion. Bear in mind....not to, means getting yer balls cut off ..lol..

Could ye gerrit up...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I feckin loved that show... Full of titays and gushing blood.

I know what ya mean tho... To be called upon at any time to fuck a guest (if you are a gladiator that is, rather than a wench, cos its easy for them).

Good question... if you were a gladiator, like I know most of ye guys do resemble *cough*, and are asked to 'perform'...in public, with an ugly woman... could ye rise to the occasion. Bear in mind....not to, means getting yer balls cut off ..lol..

Could ye gerrit up...
    One time in an inner-city brothel I went for a punt and the girl (who I was seeing very regularly at that point, she was a gorgeous Dublin girl) asked me if it would be ok if another punter came into the room and watched us shag, the deal was this chap apparently really wanted to look at a couple and she said she would refund me half the price of the punt (80 quid mind) if I would participate. Against my better judgement I said yes and lay down on the bed. So she went off to get him but I had serious misgivings immediately.

So she came back in with yer man (bollock naked needless to remark!!) then she got on to the bed with me. But I felt so horrifically uncomfortable and down-right weirded out that no way in Hell would Lincoln Jnr perform. Well what can I say it was red faces all round....but later on to be honest I was kinda glad, clearly it is not something I am in to....

So I don't reckon the gladiator arena scenario wouldnt work for me

(Y'know it just occured to me technically I accepted money to perform a sex act, I commited an act of prostitution....bloody hell...)
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Ok. I haven't been asked by a buddy to fuck his partner in front of an audience, but I was asked by a fellow EI member to fuck his gf while he was tied naked to a chair. And I'd die before divulging and I had a different id at the time so don't waste your time trying to figure it out. I was nervous beforehand as i felt they both had high expectations from this.

I did it and had a great time and felt no pressure. Because i was with like minded people. By that, I mean people who enjoy sex outside of a relationship as pure pleasure, non emotional.

Funny thing was, I left feeling they had a strong relationship. I was a prop in their fantasy world.

I've also enjoyed having sex in an orgy situation.

The point is if you are with like minded people, there is a great level of understanding and less expectation as such.

So if you find yourself in a situation where u need to have sex in front of others, if you are with fellow travellers, just relax and enjoy it. And you'll have some of the best sex of your life.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (01-04-11)

Reviews

Euuuuuuh.. both senarios.. no fcukin way man...

Two women... no problemo... but one of you guys... even in the room... no feckin wayyyyyyyyyyyy

Reviews

I like yer style Bruno, ya got the right attitude lad!!!

For me the girl asking me was a kinda horny experience but when it came to the actual experience me mickey was kinda shell-shocked!!
    Bada Bing!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (01-04-11)

Reviews

Two women... no problemo... but one of you guys... even in the room... no feckin wayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Dont knock it til you've tried it :-)

Reviews

yep I've had a bunch of threesome punts (great fun altogether) but the other was a...ah...bridge too far
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Dont knock it til you've tried it :-)
    Jaysus Bruno... I dont know man... I do not find the naked male body attractive. I do not find my own naked body attractive FFS...lol

So If I find something not attractive......nope...

Reviews

Jaysus Bruno... I dont know man... I do not find the naked male body attractive. I do not find my own naked body attractive FFS...lol

So If I find something not attractive......nope...
    That's not what this thread is about though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast