Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sensodyne "repair and protect"..

Default Sensodyne "repair and protect"..

Please do not buy this toothpaste. It is snake-oil, you are being ripped off.

Aloe Vera toothpaste has been shown in clinical trials to be superior to any synthetic toothpaste.

There is nothing "revolutionary" about this.... your teeth will do this themselves through the process of remineralization if you give them a chance. Your teeth do not simply wear away without toothpaste as dentists would have you believe, they remineralize themselves!!!!

That dentist is a liar. It is not "revolutionary", it is a farce. If anything it could be dangerous. Please stay well away.

All the time they are talking about toothpaste that supposedly repairs teeth. By their own admission it's not something "new" and "revolutionary.

This makes me angry. Many people with sensitive teeth are being pushed into buying this expensive crap based on clear lies.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

Aloe Vera toothpaste has been shown in clinical trials to be superior to any synthetic toothpaste.

There is nothing "revolutionary" about this.... your teeth will do this themselves through the process of remineralization if you give them a chance. Your teeth do not simply wear away without toothpaste as dentists would have you believe, they remineralize themselves!!!!

That dentist is a liar. It is not "revolutionary", it is a farce. If anything it could be dangerous. Please stay well away.

All the time they are talking about toothpaste that supposedly repairs teeth. By their own admission it's not something "new" and "revolutionary.

This makes me angry. Many people with sensitive teeth are being pushed into buying this expensive crap based on clear lies.
    La la la la...
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

This is shocking and just after reading that horror post about cheap curtains...

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    This is shocking and just after reading that horror post about cheap curtains...

Demineralisation. Heh heh heh. Did any one mention the properties of Gingivitus?

Reviews

i suspect you are or were in the medical profession.
    the ad breaks are full of ads for detergents and other cleaning products.
    somewhere, there are factories paying two shifts to make this stuff-it only
    follows that they need to push the merchandise-i don't do ads.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Demineralisation. Heh heh heh. Did any one mention the properties of Gingivitus?
    Gigivitus is inflammation that is partly caused by a poor diet. I never get anything like that anymore since taking aloe vera toothpaste, flossing, and occasionally I take Listerine which is alcohol-based mouthwash to kill as much bacteria as possible, but I accept a tiny increase in cancer risk by taking it. I only use it very sparingly two or three times a week.

This stuff is really expensive and making a lot of money for these organizations. My teeth used to be sensitive, they still are a bit sometimes, but I don't need any of this stuff. The Sensodyne "pro enamel" did not help my teeth when I got it one bit, this is the *exact same* except rebranded. It's just the lies... that they're trying to say this is something new.

People should be taught about remineralization of their teeth when they're in school, and how it's possible to eat loads and loads of acidy fruit because it's bacteria, tough foods, and other things that cause teeth to wear down and go bad.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I've been on the receiving end of the medical profession along with many others. I try and keep away from all medical professionals.

What people need to realize is that the dentist who comes on and makes these remarks is no better than a random person they pick up to give a "testimonial" for those late-night infomercials and are paid for their "time".
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 01-04-11 at 20:06.

I try and keep away from all medical professionals.
    id say they are devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    id say they are devastated.
    totally

it might be bad for your teeth, but a small amount on the tip of your tounge while going down on a lady really stimulates the clitoris.

and you get minty breath for a bit of smooching after!
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast