Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever been caught masturbating?

Default Ever been caught masturbating?

Has anyone bin caught masturbating by husbands/wives/girlfriends/boyfriends does count.... but better if by someone eles?

Horny Charlie want to hear all about it so lets hear your story!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (01-04-11), JAMESCORK (01-04-11), samlad (01-04-11), sexyfukka (01-04-11), willyup (01-04-11)

Yup! My ex-wife caught me knocking one out as I was going through the vinegar strokes! She asked, "What are you doing?!" and as I was ejaculating, I murmered a rather feeble, "Sorry!"

Oh, the shame!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (01-04-11)

I was at a meeting on a hot summers day last year... I was hungover and horny as fuck... A workmate that I've fancied and still do was wearing a lovely tight White blouse and a tight black skirt and heels to die for... There was no a/c in the room and all the windows were open. The lady was sitting across from me and looked stunning... I was getting sooo horny that I decided to duck out for a quick wank... I was in the bathroom pulling away until BANG I shot my load all over the cubicle... Cleaned up and back to the meeting... Fella sitting beside me nudged me and said "mate you spilled tip ex or toothpaste on the leg of your trousers.... Closest to being caught I was!!!

I was caught wanking in the bath by my mum when I was a young lad. She asked me, "Samuel! What are you doing?!" I said, "Mum, I'll wash it as fast as I like!"

Boom! Boom!
    Last edited by samlad; 01-04-11 at 13:04.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (02-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Yup! My ex-wife caught me knocking one out as I was going through the vinegar strokes! She asked, "What are you doing?!" and as I was ejaculating, I murmered a rather feeble, "Sorry!"

Oh, the shame!
    you should have said " i was just thinking about your sister"

Reviews

Came home one nite after been on the lash decided to jerk off but fell asleep half way through...the missus came
    in and caught me with trousers down and hand on mickey fast asleep

Reviews

Not yet but i have jerked off infront of my partner to show her the way i like it. her request.

have had a load of close calls as people coming back into the house

But yea guys know about DANGER WANKING

danger wanking is when u rub one off and half way through just as it's getting good you call your partner or parent and see if you can finish and tidy up before they arrive to the room. gets the blood pumping
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

i got caught wanking whilst sniffing one of my female house mates knickers one morning. i thought she had gone to work, so (as you do) i went for a little root in her room, got a couple of bits of lingerie out, and had a sniff of it whilst stroking my massive man meat. i didnt realise it, but she was waiting outside the house for a taxi, it started raining, and she came in to get a umbrella.. i nearly jumped out of the window when i heard the front door opening. trying to stuff my cock back in my boxers, whilst fully erect, and getting out of her room at the same time.. i casually walked into my room..
    nothing was ever said about it. but she moved out the next day.. cant help but thinking that i may have had something to do with it
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My ex girlfriends "best" mate they were sleeping at mine,them both sleeping in a different room together and her friend went for a midnight piss.walking into the wrong room...she didn't leave my room to quickly. .aawwww to be 17 again this story is through and the reason the before mentioned girlfriend now has been promoted to "X" not proud of it but we all make emmmmmm "mistakes"
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast