Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amnesty for a banned user of your choice

Reviews

There is only one:

DeEegit..

Westside... tell u this much his contribution to EI has been unmatched particularly from the point of view of starting threads trying to get conversation going when really there was little happening here & was very quiet I did similar myself but Westside was a character too he is certainly missed whether u want to admit it or not...

Blog Entries

I vote for Westside, but am just curious, so far only Westie and Debest have been mentioned. Are there any more old school standout members that people want back? I've only been here a year so they are the only two standout members (bar the famous trolls ggb etc.) that I know of.

from the old guard ninebythree was an excellent poster he said he knew things about EI ownership & that so emigrated to the other site where he remained marooned to this day still sulking waiting all day for someone to give a reply to his threads...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I vote for Westside, but am just curious, so far only Westie and Debest have been mentioned. Are there any more old school standout members that people want back? I've only been here a year so they are the only two standout members (bar the famous trolls ggb etc.) that I know of.
    Roxy and Liz were also mentioned. There were lots of other prominent banned users. For example Jackpot or Elle/Alana. In fact, if you go back and look at most old threads you'll see that most of the posters have been banned or modded, or both.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Bring back Alana/Elle. She was always a good poster. And wickedly naughty

Only Debest
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I use to get great laugh out of some of DannyBoy 's post's...I think he's banned anyway I wasn't on for a while and when I came back I didn't hear from him and it has to be about a month or so now
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    I use to get great laugh out of some of DannyBoy 's post's...I think he's banned anyway I wasn't on for a while and when I came back I didn't hear from him and it has to be about a month or so now
    Actually you are right BigT... I only said Debest cos we are only allowed one, but he would only get banned again in an hour or so, so I am reconsidering, and now to get more mileage for my Amnesty I say...

Dannyboy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (01-04-11)

Reviews

Hmmm... Hard for me to say who I'd like to see come back, since major incidents (arguments and controversies) almost always seem to happen whenever I go more than 2 days without logging in. People always seemed to get banned during times when I'm away (out of the country or otherwise not in a place/position from which I can log-in), so half the time I don't know who got banned or why-- not that most of us regular posters (those of us who are not mods or staff) ever find out exactly why most people who got banned either temporarily or permanently ever get an explanation for it. I only sometimes find out later when others mention it if someone was banned or not.

For example, I was away in Finland when Westside got banned. I was there for nearly a week, and when I came back, Westside was gone. The situation and the fallout from it all happened while I was away, so to this day I haven't a clue at all what happened or why it led to him receiving a permanent ban. It was probably another few days after I was back that I even found out he was gone.

I guess I would have to say Elle/Alana. She was a really nice and frequent poster. I'd met her once, and she really offers a great service, and the situation that led to her being banned (one of the few cases where I knew the background story that led to it) was really unfortunate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast