Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solid State Drive (SSD)!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    The good thing about Windows 7 x64 is that if a program only runs in a 32 bit environment, it will more or less simulate that environment (alas, that's what mine does). So there should be absolutely no worries about 'will it work or not'. Worst case scenario: virtual pc, answer to all your compatibility problems!

What graphics card are you using atm?
    should you not be sleeping, seriously you loon get to bed. At least turn off the lights and computer and close your eyes, it might help

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    The good thing about Windows 7 x64 is that if a program only runs in a 32 bit environment, it will more or less simulate that environment (alas, that's what mine does). So there should be absolutely no worries about 'will it work or not'. Worst case scenario: virtual pc, answer to all your compatibility problems!

What graphics card are you using atm?
    I knew Windows Server 2008 only comes in 64bit and on it you can install 32bit programs in a seperate folder and they run perfect but I wasn't aware it was the same on Windows 7
    Nah, if I was going to run anything virtually it would be mac but just couldn't be arsed LOL

NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GTX 768mb
    AGEIA PHYSX 128MB

It's an old PC (over 3years) but cost €3.5k at the time so it is still well up on spec for even todays standards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12